• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
Has anyone witnessed someone ctbing with sn or whats your impression inngeneral when it comes to sn's peacefulness?

Last edited:
Reactions: schizochicken
Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
Didn't @LetzteAusfahrt stream his attempt to a select few? But no idea if any of those people are still around.

Reactions: _Minsk
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This is my personal opinion about SN and what I know is mainly from how people described their last moments in GBTs. It's very mixed from peaceful to violent (especially vomiting/nausea) My major point in comparison to other OD methods is, you are fully conscious until you pass out bc of lack of oxygen (Methemoglobin building up) while with other OD methods you pass out before the actual process of dying starts.

It's certainly not the "new N". However SN is a very effective method if someone can go through with it and has access to the suggested medication to increase success.

• Informative
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, schizochicken, divinemistress36 and 4 others
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I have a high pain tolerance so my experience was about a 6/10 from headache and nausea. It was mostly just uncomfortable if I can recall though it's been 3 years so I don't remember too well. Most of it was anxiety.

Reactions: _Minsk