Jul 27, 2021
I have a few associates degrees. Business, Sociology, and Behavioral Sciences

• Wow
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_ and stygal
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do not know what any of the options mean - I live in England. I failed at education because I have very low intelligence. My whole experience of it was a nightmare, the less said the better.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: real human being, Ashu, death137 and 9 others
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I have what you Americans would call an undergraduate degree? Idk.
I just couldn't finish my Masters - too distracted by depression/health problems and I work in a completely different field now anyways.

If I had the chance to do it all over/again - I'd either study art, literature
or maths or everything just for fun.

• Love
Reactions: Ashu and BitterlyAlive_
motyxia

motyxia

less than him
Oct 14, 2021
High school graduate
It's misleading, I was failing even though I was in a special needs school because I'm really dumb. Then the pandemic happened & they passed everyone. I don't have the smartness or skills an actual one would have. I'm more like a dropout. I don't know what the other options but "no school" means šŸ’œ

• Hugs
Reactions: Ashu, BitterlyAlive_, demuic and 1 other person
EraseRewind

EraseRewind

Circling the drain
May 13, 2020
Got a UG degree and studying for Masters

• Hugs
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_
Enigmatic Sailor

Enigmatic Sailor

vicissitudes of fate...
Oct 29, 2021
Never got around to college. Can't bring myself to get up and go. Still have dreams of going and having connections and getting somewhere in life like my sister. The first thing I would do if I was in college is try to get H or something, so it's probably best I don't go for my health.

• Hugs
Reactions: Skathon and BitterlyAlive_
Y

YAYorNAY

Nov 5, 2021
I never even finished Highschool. Dropped out cause I couldn't take it anymore. Also because I often thought about murdering some of my classmates and I didn't want to go to prisonā€¦

• Hugs
Reactions: shush, BitterlyAlive_, deflationary and 1 other person
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
City and Guilds in Agricultural Business management. Back when City and Guilds were worth something!!!

• Wow
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
The first and only person in my family to graduate high school.

• Love
Reactions: summers, Ashu and BitterlyAlive_
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

ęƒ³ę­»äøčƒ½ - ęƒ³ę“»äøčƒ½
Nov 23, 2020
I'm studying for a bachelors in Neuroscience

• Love
Reactions: summers and BitterlyAlive_
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I fucked a university professor against the wall in his office

Teacher Ok GIF by Originals

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Dragon's Heart, summers, Ashu and 6 others
Wojaczek

Wojaczek

Student
Oct 24, 2021
Barely finished high school

• Hugs
Reactions: Ashu, Green Destiny, Skathon and 1 other person
TheNorthernSilence

TheNorthernSilence

Arcanist
Nov 13, 2018
Undergraduate / Bachelor's degree in software engineering

• Hugs
Reactions: Ashu, WrongPlaceWrongTime and BitterlyAlive_
fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
Struggling in college. I do not think I will finish it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ashu and BitterlyAlive_
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Undergrad. Feels like college was a lifetime ago, honestly.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheNorthernSilence
deflationary

deflationary

Fussy exister. Living in the epilogue
Mar 11, 2020
Dropped out of high school šŸ˜³ Then out of trade school twice. Each time during the first year. Simply because I couldn't make myself put in the effort. I've never been any good at making myself do things that I don't enjoy doing for their own sake. You need some kind of a goal for that, or something you're chasing after at least, and I've just never had that.

Reactions: Ashu, shush, Green Destiny and 1 other person
Wojaczek

Wojaczek

Student
Oct 24, 2021
Dropped out of high school šŸ˜³ Then out of trade school twice. Each time during the first year. Simply because I couldn't make myself put in the effort. I've never been any good at making myself do things that I don't enjoy doing for their own sake. You need some kind of a goal for that, or something you're chasing after at least, and I've just never had that.
Yeah same really, there is nothing in this world i care or enjoy enough for it to become my job

Reactions: shush and deflationary
9kevinngannou

9kevinngannou

Oct 28, 2021
You might have executive dysfunction (ADHD), which is something I also have. I used to think the same way except I wanted to do things except I literally couldn't. People who are neurotypical can literally sit down and get something down despite how unappealing it might be. Just a possible thought.

Reactions: deflationary
deflationary

deflationary

Fussy exister. Living in the epilogue
Mar 11, 2020
You might have executive dysfunction (ADHD), which is something I also have. I used to think the same way except I wanted to do things except I literally couldn't. People who are neurotypical can literally sit down and get something down despite how unappealing it might be. Just a possible thought.
It's possible that there might be something like that going on as well, yeah. But usually I'm capable of doing things when I feel like they're leading me somewhere I wanna get to. When I actually tried at school, I excelled. It's just that my motivation never lasted. And quitting always came easy to me. :))

Reactions: Ashu and Skathon
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I didn't finish a college degree but did start and stop multiple times. First I wanted to be a geography teacher so I studied geography/anthropology. Then I changed to accounting. Then medical lab tech. Then I did a bunch of freelance computer work. I was interested in a lot of things from art to cars to computers etc but I could never commit or follow through properly. I think on some level I felt like I had too many options, almost. Kind of like when you're trying to pick out a candy bar for the movie you're about to watch. Just too much shit out there, and too much anxiety with being out in the world, which worsened over time. That lead me to quit everything, ultimately. Now I'm a recluse.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ashu and newave3
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Technically I did Graduate Highschool, but that's a stretch given how much help I needed to finish it. I was in Special Education from Middleschool all the way up until the end of Highschool. At least I had some very nice teachers in Special Ed to help me. I probably could have gone to Community College but after graduating I didn't want to go right back to school, I didn't want to do it anymore. Almost 10 years later I'd still have no clue what I'd Major in if I went back, nothing motivates me. This circles back to the fact that I was in Special Ed because I am dumb as hell and very inattentive and have never been good at retaining school lessons or knowledge.

Reactions: Ashu, newave3 and motyxia
C

CowsAreCool

Student
Sep 21, 2021
2x college dropout. Part of the reason I am here

• Hugs
Reactions: fox_wannabe, Ashu, newave3 and 1 other person
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
High school graduate. I tried university 5 times but quit in all because of depression and social anxiety. I recently registered to a distance learning so I'm trying for my 6th time. But I'm not having the motivation to study. I live with the thought that I will die soon so hopefully I will die before I dropout again.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Ashu, GenesAndEnvironment, MeltedJello and 2 others
HiImPaul

HiImPaul

Student
Nov 5, 2021
Got my undergraduate in biology. I enjoyed it but it's pretty much a useless degree if you're not going into a masters/PhD.

ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Graduating high school

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Green Destiny, shush and MeltedJello
MeltedJello

MeltedJello

My brain is a liquid mess.
Aug 18, 2021
Only graduated high school. I can never see myself going to college or uni because nothing interests me & the amount of stress would be too much for me. I'm tired of trying.

• Love
Reactions: Green Destiny
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
I dropped out of highschool and got my GED.

Reactions: summers
maakies

maakies

DOOK
Dec 7, 2021
Bachelors in liberal arts. Got into graduate school for MFA, and decided against going. Considering trying to get a more technical graduate degree lol.

Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
A PhD in Sanskrit from Cambridge University. Academia was a disastrously wrong path for me, and this degree is worse than worthless to me, but Sanskrit, which I actually already knew before entering the university, remains one of the great consolations of my life.