sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
What would you see in the Mirror of Erised? What do you want the most in life?

Last edited:
Reactions: Forever Sleep
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Right now it's to achieve inner peace and happiness.

Reactions: sserafim
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Oh nice. Has your greatest desire changed a lot over time? Honestly, I don't even know what mine is
To be honest, this desire is very new to me. It only came about recently while I was doing some self-reflection.

imissmykitten

imissmykitten

heart rot
May 7, 2023
i think that my greatest desires are to be normal, and having someone to care for that also cares about me. i guess that's what i think of when i imagine how to be satisfied in life

• Hugs
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress and sserafim
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
To be a child again..

Reactions: Otaku and sserafim
lostforever77

lostforever77

Dec 13, 2023
Have just one person in my life that honestly loved me as I truly am.

Reactions: Unicr0n, Alexei_Kirillov and sserafim
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Death. Specifically permanent non existence

Reactions: 4am, Namarupa, Alexei_Kirillov and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
To be a child again..
Same (as well as other things). I used to want to be successful. Now, I just think that everything is meaningless. There's no point in achieving anything if you're going to die in the end anyways. Sometimes I want to be famous, but I don't think that I would be able to handle fame

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGoodGuy and Unicr0n
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I actually have no idea.

Maybe complete inner peace?
My thoughts weigh more and more and it becomes more and more irritating and tiring.

However, I don't think that inner peace helped me completely.
There would have to be something else.
The problem is I don't know what.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I actually have no idea.

Maybe complete inner peace?
My thoughts weigh more and more and it becomes more and more irritating and tiring.

However, I don't think that inner peace helped me completely.
There would have to be something else.
The problem is I don't know what.
I want inner peace as well, but I think that I'll only get it in death

Reactions: 4am and Agon321
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I want inner peace as well, but I think that I'll only get it in death
I don't expect complete peace after death.
My pessimistic thoughts tell me it's too easy.
I'm not saying that there will be eternal torture waiting for us on the other side or anything like that.
I just think that the afterlife is not a utopia.

Unless there is nothingness.
But then it's hard to call it peace or anything like that.
If you are not there and you don't feel anything, you don't feel peace either.

• Informative
Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
To live until I'm old, having done thousands of paintings, and then peacefully pass in my sleep, and someone finding my body the next day so the pets don't have to eat my body and be euthanized as a result.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
To live until I'm old, having done thousands of paintings, and then peacefully pass in my sleep, and someone finding my body the next day so the pets don't have to eat my body and be euthanized as a result.
Why do you want to live until you're old? I want to die young. I never want to get old or go through old age

Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
Why do you want to live until you're old? I want to die young. I never want to get old or go through old age
It means I would have done something with my life, done something that was worth it enough for me to continue living to old age. I love old people and want to be like them one day.

I remember when I was 13 thinking "Oh my god, I'm going to die before I'm 18" because I couldn't possibly see a future after highschool. Graduated at 15 and am still trucking now over a decade later. Life is better now than it was then. But I've yet to find something that is special enough to continue fighting after 30. But maybe that's just my 13 year old self crying about 18 again.

• Informative
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
It means I would have done something with my life, done something that was worth it enough for me to continue living to old age. I love old people and want to be like them one day.

I remember when I was 13 thinking "Oh my god, I'm going to die before I'm 18" because I couldn't possibly see a future after highschool. Graduated at 15 and am still trucking now over a decade later. Life is better now than it was then. But I've yet to find something that is special enough to continue fighting after 30. But maybe that's just my 13 year old self crying about 18 again.
I wanted to die at 18, but never got around to it. I never wanted to become an adult. I never saw a future for myself as one, nor do I want one. I didn't see a future after college. I wanted to die before I graduated (at 21), but I didn't do it. I didn't even have a plan for my post-college life because I didn't think that I would be alive to live it. It's been almost 2 years since I graduated. I never thought that I would have to enter the workforce or real world. I always thought that I would be dead before then. Now, I want to die before 25 to prevent myself from having to be a real adult

Last edited:
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
The ability to time travel.

Walter

Reactions: Unicr0n and sserafim
Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
I wanted to die at 18, but never got around to it. I never wanted to become an adult. I never saw a future for myself as one, nor do I want one. I didn't see a future after college. I wanted to die before I graduated (at 21), but I didn't do it. I didn't even have a plan for my post-college life because I didn't think that I would be alive to live it. It's been almost 2 years since I graduated. I never thought that I would have to enter the workforce or real world. I always thought that I would be dead before then. Now, I want to die before 25 to prevent myself from having to be a real adult
What is your major if you don't mind me asking?

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
What is your major if you don't mind me asking?
I don't feel comfortable saying it here in case there are lurkers, but I'll tell you in DMs. It was in the science part of STEM. Lol I guess I'm a bit paranoid 🤣

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
Holy shit I can relate to everything you said so much I never went to college though so I'm glad you graduated even if it won't be for much later on. (That might sound mean but I promise my intentions are not that)

Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
I don't feel comfortable saying it here in case there are lurkers, but I'll tell you in DMs. It was in the science part of STEM. Lol I guess I'm a bit paranoid 🤣
From that info I can only say that STEM jobs have a high rate of employment. Unless it's just biology. Then it's oversaturated with people who were trying to aim for med school but failed.

untothedepths

untothedepths

I'm so scared... I'm cold.
Mar 20, 2023
If my wish was minimal, I just want to be unable to feel any emotional pain. I'm at a 9~10 all the time of being angry, crying, or 'dead inside' all the time I'm so sick of it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Joarga, sserafim and Unicr0n
Namarupa

Namarupa

Student
Jan 24, 2024
To either die and be extinguished or to have my soul saved, in case some religion is correct.

PolishPanda46

PolishPanda46

Chill man
Mar 23, 2024
Realistically speaking, I try to keep things somewhat achievable, my main desire or dreams would be to get some job that doesn't make me hate my life, some nice gf that I'd get along with but even that seems unrealistic to me lol.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Realistically speaking, I try to keep things somewhat achievable, my main desire or dreams would be to get some job that doesn't make me hate my life, some nice gf that I'd get along with but even that seems unrealistic to me lol.
Lol how old are you? I'll be your girlfriend 🤣 jk. Happy April Fool's Day 🎉

Last edited:
hot

hot

Mar 3, 2024
What would you see in the Mirror of Erised? What do you want the most in life?
Inner peace and happiness, and i want to finally feel good in my own body.

Reactions: Unicr0n and sserafim
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Same (as well as other things). I used to want to be successful. Now, I just think that everything is meaningless. There's no point in achieving anything if you're going to die in the end anyways. Sometimes I want to be famous, but I don't think that I would be able to handle fame
Yeah I used to dream about becoming a famous singer (not that I sing that well) but I would never be able to handle the pressure nowadays, I can´t even handle working a couple hours a week. No I just wanna go back to my childhood when I was healthy in mind and in body and had loads of friends and fantasizing about how amazing life would be as an adult of course this turned out to be a lie but having hope and dreams feels amazing but now I am old enough to see nothing I dreamt of would come true the veil has been lifted and I can´t handle life and am too much of a coward to kill myself.

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
To restart life as a normal person.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy and sserafim