• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

An0nymouse_97

Feb 10, 2020
If you've attempted suicide, what method is the most painless, quickest, and has a high success rate?

Obviously if you answer this then you're still alive and you either reached out for help, been found and saved by medical professionals.

For me I prefer ligaturing/ligating but I can never get it right. I've tried partial hanging and it's too painful and doesn't work obviously. I've tried making myself pass out by pressing the carotid arteries...doesn't seem to work

Xxx

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I don't have one. Dying in your sleep is obviously the best way to go. Happened to my friend. He was only in his twenties and hadn't planned for it but he won't have known anything about it. There's more reason to be sad for ourselves

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie, Longtimesuicideflirt, Pisceslilith and 3 others
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Favorite method I've tried is still SN. I don't recommend hypothermia that is painful and takes infinitely too long. I wish N or F was easier to obtain though so people didn't have to use SN at all.

Reactions: LMLN
Lost.

Lost.

Antidepressants and antipsychotics are posion
Feb 13, 2020
Ingestion something what will make me forever. I have never tried it but it definitely seems like something painless and peacfull.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I would live N, F, or benzo, but I can't get them so SN

squirtsoda

squirtsoda

Fallen Eagle
Jan 19, 2020
SN is my next, but I did 5.5g of amitriptyline, ~10mg lorazepam, 500mg diphenhydramine, 500mg quetiapine, probably 500mL bourbon. It was 100% peaceful and left me with probably less than 10 minutes to live when I was found ~29 hours later. Spent over a week in a coma and was mistakenly declared brain dead, was within 2 hours of having my organs harvested.

• Aww..
Reactions: fficiallyjawshh and LMLN
Lost.

Lost.

Feb 13, 2020
Rosey Bird - What is N and F?
Squirtsoda do you have aftermaths from it?

BPDbitch

BPDbitch

Experienced
Nov 10, 2019
Full suspension hanging is my preferred method as it seems reliable.

Reactions: Pan
Lost.

Lost.

Feb 13, 2020
I think it is extremly painfull and extremly uncomfortable but maybe i am wrong.

squirtsoda

squirtsoda

Fallen Eagle
Jan 19, 2020
Rosey Bird - What is N or F?
Squirtsoda do you have aftermaths from it?
I do, I suffered a anoxic brain injury and nerve palsy among other things. My life is changed forever. I should have added this method is probably reliable enough, but nowhere near SN. You would need lots of time to not be found. I'd recommend 72 hours, and recommend you crush the amitriptyline, I did not. I did not look up methods, I created my own that day. I was not a member of SS. I am far worse off after failing that day. I barely have the use of my left (dominant) hand. I can't feel my left arm or leg. I lost no long term memories but my short term working memory is compromised. I used to speak German fluently but now I can only read it and listen. Russian I spoke somewhat, but now I can only read it, I can only kind of understand it while listening. I am much slower cognitively. It takes full concentration for me to drive a car now, but I used to race cars. I can't write anymore. I had to learn how to walk again. Literally had to learn how to breathe again, it took me a whole week after I woke up to get off the ventilator. Neuro told me I lost about 1/4 of my brain. They can't believe I'm even able to speak or remember my name.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Nodscene, thepolarbear and Lost.
BPDbitch

BPDbitch

Experienced
Nov 10, 2019
I think it is extremly painfull and extremly uncomfortable but maybe i am wrong.
(I think this was directed to me but apologies if I'm wrong lol) personally I don't mind a few minutes of extreme pain if it saves me from 50 odd more years of it

Reactions: Mizzmini45
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
(I think this was directed to me but apologies if I'm wrong lol) personally I don't mind a few minutes of extreme pain if it saves me from 50 odd more years of it

I wouldn't worry to much about 50 years down the road. The way things are going the world will be toast by then! :sunglasses:

Reactions: Meditation guide, Sensei, BPDbitch and 1 other person
BPDbitch

BPDbitch

Experienced
Nov 10, 2019
I wouldn't worry to much about 50 years down the road. The way things are going the world will be toast by then! :sunglasses:
New suicide method - just sit back, relax, and wait for the fuckin world to end :wink:

• Love
Reactions: Mizzmini45, Cutepoison, PoisonedJuliet and 1 other person
squirtsoda

squirtsoda

Fallen Eagle
Jan 19, 2020
Hopefully we don't go by radiation poisoning. That'd be nasty.

Reactions: Sensei and one4all
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Reactions: Sensei, BPDbitch and squirtsoda
waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
From what I've read, N seems like the best method however it's really hard to obtain. So SN is the next best alternative and it's far easier to get, ridiculously easy depending on where you live.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
From what I've read, N seems like the best method however it's really hard to obtain. So SN is the next best alternative and it's far easier to get, ridiculously easy depending on where you live.

Maybe easy to obtain. But the method outlined isn't so clear to some people. And that is with good reason to.

Reactions: Meditation guide
waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
Maybe easy to obtain. But the method outlined isn't so clear to some people. And that is with good reason to.
I'm just gonna go with the method Stan laid out.

Reactions: one4all
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
I'm just gonna go with the method Stan laid out.

Well not all people have access to the AE in the guides. This seems to be a common thing in a lot of SN threads, At least from what i have seen.
There are still a lot of questions about the method and how to do it . :blarg:
This is just my opinion, not a fact.

Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
SN is my first choice. I go have a gun and that is tempting as well.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Well not all people have access to the AE in the guides. This seems to be a common thing in a lot of SN threads, At least from what i have seen.
There are still a lot of questions about the method and how to do it . :blarg:
This is just my opinion, not a fact.

To address what you said here, the guide is for what Stan's research led him to believe was the most optimal way to do SN. If you look at his goodbye thread, he did not use an AE.

Meto is not just meant to inhibit vomiting. The way that it works with dopamine receptors, it also empties the stomach contents into the digestive tract more quickly, which potentiates SN entering the body, not just preventing it from leaving, as vomiting can happen even with Meto. That is my understanding from the many conversations on this forum, but I am not qualified to verify if it is valid.

The main point is to take enough SN with as little water as possible in order to ingest it. Everything else is to attempt to decrease discomfort or to speed up and/or increase SN's effects. For instance, Nitschke recommends a high dose of Propanolol to potentiate the SN, but says it is not a necessity. I have been told but cannot verify that it also speeds up loss of consciousness.

So, not trying to open up a thread-derailing debate here. I just wanted to respond to your post. It is of course up to the individual to take responsibility for their own research and for making their own decisions. Ultimately, we're all just random people on the internet having a conversation. If something feels off, trust your gut always, not the random people, no matter how certain or authoritative they sound.

Reactions: one4all
I

Indieblue

Experienced
Feb 10, 2020
I will also try sn. And then for a backup plan i will go for wrapping my neck.

Anon2662

Anon2662

Just a girl trapped in a psychological prison
Feb 13, 2020
I'm leaning towards the charcoal method. Hopefully will just drift off to sleep and not wake up..

S

Smokey

Jan 30, 2020
Charcoal or inert gas, sn is appealing but would rather go by one of the first two methods

AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
N. I just wish it wasn't such a hassle to obtain.

Reactions: Cutepoison
M

Mizzmini45

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2019
I don't have one. Dying in your sleep is obviously the best way to go. Happened to my friend. He was only in his twenties and hadn't planned for it but he won't have known anything about it. There's more reason to be sad for ourselves
Did they ever find out what made him die in his sleep

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I'm not sure. I bumped into his sister at a festival strangely enough but was under the influence. He hadn't been feeling well and I think drugs may have been involved. She showed me a tree that had been planted in his name. He went there a lot apparently (I didn't know, hadn't seen him in several years). The weird thing is I was there the year before after only recently finding out and I think it and the drugs got to me when I found myself tearful hugging a tree. That's right, the tree was right next to the one that had just been planted for him and I hadn't a clue. Now that's a coincidence

Reactions: Mizzmini45