CannabisMuncher

CannabisMuncher

You can call me kilometers, cuz ima kms ( He/Him )
Dec 23, 2023
Personally I love gen 3, ruby was my first game, and the Hoenn region is my favorite! It is also home to my favorite pokemon, Breloom!! What about you guys?

Reactions: Rocinante and chloramine
shiny_quill

shiny_quill

Jun 21, 2023
Probably Black and White for me! It was my first game and it has some of both my favorite characters (I really like N, he has a cool design and interesting story ark imo) and Pokemons (I love Zorua, it's just such a cute Pokemon) but I also grew fond of Sun and Moon, as it was my little brother's first game of his own, and I got to share one of my passion with him, so I have a lot of good memories of both games

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante and CannabisMuncher
Codename_Joryu

Codename_Joryu

Dec 15, 2023
Maybe not the most original choice, but emerald is my favourite one. I think gen 3 had the best pokemon designs, it also has one of my favourite pokemons which is salamence. I also remember really wanting to play pokemon X but I could never get it anywhere.

Reactions: Rocinante
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I don't have a favorite one, but i always like each game whenever I'm playing it.

O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
On game boy colour the single colour all were the same to me lol

грустная сука

грустная сука

сладких снов~
Dec 24, 2023
I have fond memories of playing Crystal for so many hours. My Espeon was badass and it was the first Pokémon game that didn't force you to play as boy.

Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
og Silver since it was my first
the one that added Morgrem looks nice too. He has peak design

Reactions: sserafim
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
I have fond memories of playing Crystal for so many hours. My Espeon was badass and it was the first Pokémon game that didn't force you to play as boy.
One could argue if ash had much masculinity in him🤣