• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

EternalDreams

EternalDreams

dreaming
Sep 19, 2019
Currently, I've been reading a lot, and I would probably say my favorite would be 'The Horizon.' It's a short story about two children, a boy and a girl, who become friends in the midst of a war-torn, almost post-apocalyptic world. It's very dark and depressing, but other than that, it has deeper meanings to it.

What's your favorite manhwa/manga? I'd love to hear it

SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
I love all of Junji Ito's works. I currently own Tomie, Uzumaki, Lovesickness, Smashed, Soichi and The Liminal Zone. I'm hoping to own all of his manga someday though. Also reading through Hellsing right now. It's interesting.

EternalDreams

EternalDreams

dreaming
Sep 19, 2019
I love all of Junji Ito's works. I currently own Tomie, Uzumaki, Lovesickness, Smashed, Soichi and The Liminal Zone. I'm hoping to own all of his manga someday though. Also reading through Hellsing right now. It's interesting.
I've always heard of Junji Ito's reputation and never bothered to read but I'll surely give it a try. I see it a lot on twitter and it's really interesting .
yona of the dawn, demon slayer
I love demon slayer! I remember watching the first season of the anime and I didn't want to wait long for the later seasons to come out and ended up binging the manga

Reactions: SmallKoy
mikuhappy

mikuhappy

Feb 14, 2024
I've always heard of Junji Ito's reputation and never bothered to read but I'll surely give it a try. I see it a lot on twitter and it's really interesting .

I love demon slayer! I remember watching the first season of the anime and I didn't want to wait long for the later seasons to come out and ended up binging the manga
the anime is even better, i love it too

EternalDreams

EternalDreams

dreaming
Sep 19, 2019
I don't read manga or manhwa, but I like webtoons. My favs are Tower of God, UnOrdinary and Omniscient Reader
ORV is so good!! It's a struggle waiting for chapters to come out it makes me want to just read the light novel. I heard it'll take years before it's gonna be fully adapted with the amount of chapters the LN has

Reactions: sserafim
AngelicGirl

AngelicGirl

Jun 15, 2023
I remember binge reading his mangas when I was in middle school

Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
I've been reading a bunch of Manhwa since I discovered them. Some I like are Mage and Demon Queen, The Greatest Estate Developer, The Mafia Nanny, From a Knight to a Lady and Nevermore.

• Love
Reactions: EternalDreams
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Decided to return to this thread after reading The Horizon. Wow... can't remember something that made me this genuinely sad and down about everything in the world. It's downright agonizing but I can't stop reading chapter 17 again and again.

D

dragonon444

Apr 8, 2024
I really like a lot of Urasawa's works, Pluto and Monster are in my top five.

Jiyuurakka

Jiyuurakka

Discontinued Existence
Mar 22, 2024
Kami no Kodomo. A shortie but a goodie. Unique art and very dark.
Offtopic, but I recognise a fellow SubaHibi enjoyer here from the profile picture (if I had to wager a guess), also Saya no Uta.

P.S: I just read Kami no Kodomo. I'm always on the lookout for interesting stuff like this, it was amazing.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: gingermacie
rowboat

rowboat

they/them
Apr 8, 2024
call me basic but I absolutely love oshi no ko. it's the only manga series i have (started) reading.