NeverMatteredAnyway

NeverMatteredAnyway

I matter now.
Jan 13, 2020
No clue, but they are pretty smart people and well educated. I am speaking to legal social workers as I am in legal trouble. They are very invasive, and the cops have stolen my computer and phone so they literally took a giant dildo and invaded my asshole with it
That totally sucks. Im sorry. I hate the legal system, theyre all a bunch of criminals with power.

T

TheSuicidalEccentric

The universe is wonderful.
Feb 23, 2020
That totally sucks. Im sorry. I hate the legal system, theyre all a bunch of criminals with power.

Thanks, man. It sucks a LOT. And the legal system is just criminals with power. The only difference between police officers and gangsters is that police officers have higher power.

Reactions: NeverMatteredAnyway
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
This thread must be the heaviest one I have read on this forum. Just scrolling through so much pain, I am overwhelmed with nausea and vertigo.

I pity you all, good people! And I pity myself too.

My diagnosis is ME/CFS - chronic pain and chronic fatigue.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NeverMatteredAnyway and Ame
Penguinbee

Penguinbee

I'm a fetus that would like deletus
Feb 10, 2020
BPD, anxiety, an eating disorder and suicidal/self harm ideation. My consultant took away my depression diagnosis back in the summer but I still believe I have it

• Love
hershberger

hershberger

Student
Dec 28, 2019
Generalized anxiety disorder, panic attacks, mild OCD, and major depressive disorder. Fun stuff.

• Love
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
The only thing that was diagnosed is schizoaffective disorder. But I guess it is just a top of the iceberg.

• Love