• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

coolintheshade

Mar 13, 2023
Personally.....it's 'Nothing Else Matters' by Metallica

Reactions: thankyou
Lament

Lament

π“Œπ’Ύπ“ˆπ’½ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š π“Œπ‘’π“‡π‘’ 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒
Mar 13, 2023

It sounds like an appropriate credits song.

Reactions: coolintheshade
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I doubt that I would actually listen to music as I leave this world but the song that I would choose, as I have mentioned in other threads is Funeral Cry by Dark Sanctuary.

S

ShadowsFall

Lost and forgotten
Jul 15, 2021
Dust in the wind by Kansas

There are a few other possibilities, but this seems like the potential song at the moment.

CuteThing

CuteThing

i order the same subway every time i go to subway
Mar 22, 2023
honestly id think its When You Sleep by my bloody valentine, not my favorite by far but it has a special meaning for me

Caoine01

Caoine01

Experienced
Feb 23, 2023
I had heard a country ballad a while ago. The singer sounded like Johnny Cash. It was about a boy's love for his girlfriend. at the end he said she went to the river and you "You don't have to die alone." Unfortunately I don't know the title of the song. Someone knows it?

watchdog

watchdog

watch-dog
Mar 24, 2023
I'm definitely going out to I Wonder by Kanye West…

H

HeatedBlanket

Mar 23, 2023
My anxiety and perfectionism drives me to take care of so much beforehand, I want to make a playlist (I have in the past, but don't have them). But I'm struggling with the energy for that. I love music. I need music to get through the end.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
End of our days by howie day because in the lyrics he says ; at the end of our days , we'll escape.

This is so meaningful to me , i want to escape that world but my SI is very strong , it will be hard for me to overcome that.

LocalMistake

LocalMistake

update: found the 'change username' option lmao
Nov 26, 2020
i've been vibing with a few songs lately;

* the unlikely candidates - novocaine
* relapse dreams - mercy's desperate peircing
* i prevail - self-destruction

for a few

tothepoint

tothepoint

May 14, 2020
Maybe "A Warm Place" by Nine Inch Nails or just "Watermark" by Enya. Just chill instrumentals.

Reactions: thankyou
H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
ay, no one mentioning lil happy lil sad? my guy literally has the best ctb songs

Ki_Nam

Ki_Nam

Slow brain turdle
Mar 23, 2023
Probably a gospel. God is the only one who understands me. Might as well do it with Him in my mind.

thankyou

thankyou

Thank you πŸ™
Mar 2, 2023
Likely not going to listen to music and if I do it will probably be some sort of New Age gospel. But I feel like my childhood emo favorites would be very fitting, like Tourniquet by Evanescence or Everything Dies by Type O Negative.