AloneInCollege

AloneInCollege

The one and only
Mar 7, 2022
This might belong in the suicide discussion area, but I think that it's off topic enough to be here. Anyway, pretty soon I'm gonna go to good will and get a suit for when I CTB, so I can look nice but more importantly feel nice. I don't belive in an afterlife so it's not that, I just figured it's a special occasion. With that being said I would love to hear from everyone what your outfit will be if you are gonna wear something specific.

• Yay!
Reactions: Shivali, chyme, clown and 1 other person
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Comfy big hoodie and sweat pants. No shoes just a pedicure. Hair worn down and no make up.

Lol very low maintenance I know.:ahhha:

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up, wilted_biography and AloneInCollege
AloneInCollege

AloneInCollege

The one and only
Mar 7, 2022
Comfy big hoodie and sweat pants. No shoes just a pedicure. Hair worn down and no make up.

Nah it's good to be relaxed and chill. Whatever makes you feel good.

• Hugs
Reactions: narval, thelocalmoon, wilted_biography and 1 other person
Catloaf

Catloaf

disabled • slowly withering away 🍂
Aug 14, 2021
My favourite red polka dot dress. A part of me thinks that being dressed up will help to stay focused on the task.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream, narval, AloneInCollege and 1 other person
wilted_biography

wilted_biography

Jun 11, 2022
I so love the idea of an outfit! It isn't out of the ordinary but I never wear black so I wanna dress head to toe in a casual black outfit for that extra dramatic death vibe lol

Reactions: akana and AloneInCollege
O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
When that time comes, my uniform will consist of a white or blue henley, black khaki pants, and black boots.

Reactions: AloneInCollege
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018

Oh yas. Team sweatpants and hoodie for life.

• Yay!
Reactions: AloneInCollege and lofticries
Y

YC&^93qoVF*e

May 17, 2022
tbh i dont think id care about this if/when im going to? no offense to the ones that do

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It does not matter to me, all that I would be focusing on is making sure that the method succeeds. The fear of failure is what holds me back from attempting personally and it is so dreadful feeling like I am trapped in this world. If I was about to die, everything would seem so insignificant to me. My life is so temporary and meaningless after all.

• Hugs
Reactions: AloneInCollege and OceanBlue
clown

clown

🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤓🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐
Jan 17, 2022
The clothes I happen wear that day, nothing special i guess.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream and AloneInCollege
A

akana

Student
Mar 21, 2022
I thought about this but not sure it matters what I'm wearing but maybe a black dress. Or a slip dress

Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Probably a meaningful t-shirt for me, a blazer, thick trousers and casual shoes.

PleaseTakeMeAway

PleaseTakeMeAway

Nothing to say anymore.
Jul 16, 2022
it'll probably be the same stuff i always wear :p

(nice pfp btw!)

Reactions: AloneInCollege
western_heart

western_heart

trying to save ourself
May 23, 2021
t-shirt and yoga pants (this is what I wear 90% of the time at home unless it's cold)

I'll try to pick ones that still fit well, colors I like.

narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020

• Yay!
Reactions: Lost in a Dream
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I've never given this much thought, honestly. I just want to make sure I'm making the right decision to check out and that I follow the guide for SN correctly. I suppose wearing a certain outfit can be beneficial if it helps some people stay focused on what they're doing, but I have no idea if it will help me or not.

If I do end up deciding to wear a particular outfit on the day of, it won't be anything fancy. Probably a t-shirt with death-themed graphics on the front, or a giant middle finger telling the world to fuck itself. Or maybe I could get a t-shirt with a smiley face on the front. :pfff:

Reactions: narval
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
I've never given this much thought, honestly. I just want to make sure I'm making the right decision to check out and that I follow the guide for SN correctly. I suppose wearing a certain outfit can be beneficial if it helps some people stay focused on what they're doing, but I have no idea if it will help me or not.

If I do end up deciding to wear a particular outfit on the day of, it won't be anything fancy. Probably a t-shirt with death-themed graphics on the front, or a giant middle finger telling the world to fuck itself. Or maybe I could get a t-shirt with a smiley face on the front. :pfff:
On Friday night, a comedian died in New York

Reactions: Lost in a Dream