• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LuzurPhagget

LuzurPhagget

Experienced
Sep 15, 2019
Just curious. I hold my breath when I feel a sudden, intense sense of discomfort around others (which is almost about a hundred times at work or whenever I'm out of the house lol). I just wanted to know if this happens to anyone else. I read online that "shortness of breath" and hyperventilation are common, but those seem easily observable.

It's kind of funny, but some people at work have actually described me as calm! Lol, the damn fools! Maybe my poker breathing is just too damn good.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sweet emotion
Plankter

Plankter

欠陥人
Aug 14, 2018
I involuntarily start breathing loudly and thats about it. Happens a lot when im with lots of people

Reactions: LuzurPhagget
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
When I get anxious which is a lot, my heart beats very fast and very forceful. I can hear it in my ears and I feel my pulse beating away in my neck. I feel shaky when I take a deep breath in. My whole body starts to feel shaky. And it's worse when I lay down because I can really feel my heart and it feels like my whole head is shaking. This happens because I have a condition called Complex Regional Pain Syndrome which is the highest ranking pain condition in medical history. So when something happens and I get very nervous it takes forever for me to calm down. I'm on medication for anxiety. I do breathing techniques that I was taught and that helps sometimes.

• Wow
Reactions: LuzurPhagget
LuzurPhagget

LuzurPhagget

Experienced
Sep 15, 2019
When I get anxious which is a lot, my heart beats very fast and very forceful. I can hear it in my ears and I feel my pulse beating away in my neck. I feel shaky when I take a deep breath in. My whole body starts to feel shaky. And it's worse when I lay down because I can really feel my heart and it feels like my whole head is shaking. This happens because I have a condition called Complex Regional Pain Syndrome which is the highest ranking pain condition in medical history. So when something happens and I get very nervous it takes forever for me to calm down. I'm on medication for anxiety. I do breathing techniques that I was taught and that helps sometimes.

Wow, very descriptive. And sorry to hear of your condition.