• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kindawannacrylol

kindawannacrylol

Student
Jan 13, 2021
i planned to ctb today, in fact i'm meant to be doing it right now but now i'm having second thoughts, i know i want this but i don't know whether it's because i want my suffering to end or because i genuinely want to die or if those two things are the same?? it's probably just survival instinct putting all these thoughts into my head i've planned this for so long. i was so certain this is what i wanted. i know i deserve so much more than a future of suffering, taking my life now is a merciful ending for me, it's the kindest thing to do so i don't know why i'm confused

• Hugs
Reactions: MeltedJello, Dead Meat, PeacefulTonic and 3 others
Labean

Labean

Nov 5, 2021
You need to sit down as calmly as possible in your state and sort out your feelings. Do not get attached to the dates that you have appointed. The calendar is long.

Reactions: MeltedJello, Sittichmutter, Dead Meat and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds like the survival instinct. Even know we want to die, we are programmed to live and survive. It can be very difficult to ctb. If it was easier I would already be gone. I think personally I would only ctb if I was completely certain and had no doubts. Anyway, I wish you the best. I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

• Love
Reactions: MeltedJello, Dead Meat and PeacefulTonic