• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
My moods been getting worse, thoughts too dark and they are taking hold. Been self harming myself alot and now drinking alcohol regularly, flunking school. Left job and am asshole to people, unmotivated too by the way. Am I nearing my end, is this the procesd to finally accept ctb?
Does this mean the universe is telling me I should go now, theres nothing here for me or in the very least not here in sevier.

Please tell me whats happening to me, am I really going to end up killing myself or what?!?!

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: hatelife, Notcutoutforlife, Final Escape and 3 others
White_Room293

White_Room293

rapid cycling gay guy
Sep 13, 2019
Are you diagnosed with disorders?

Reactions: Mrs.O'Leary'sCow
KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
You're schizoaffective and you have adhd then?
Yes or so as I am told, I do qualify because of my experiences of having shown obvious signs and such.

drake4871

drake4871

The restless
Sep 10, 2019
Well if you want to maybe get on the positive track, stop drinking asap or else it'll bring you into a negative spiral; go figure out what you really want in life a goal or something, spend time on it cause you will need it when this happens again. Either way goodluck whichever path you choose

Reactions: Dawn0071111 and Mrs.O'Leary'sCow
KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
Well if you want to maybe get on the positive track, stop drinking asap or else it'll bring you into a negative spiral; go figure out what you really want in life a goal or something, spend time on it cause you will need it when this happens again. Either way goodluck whichever path you choose
Thanks for the advice but im just asking how close am I too suicide or in the very by the sounds of it is jusy how fuck3d am i?

gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
You're not giving yourself a fair shot unless you sober up and have your medication schedule re-evaluated... that is, assuming you're taking your meds as directed.

Reactions: puppy9 and Mrs.O'Leary'sCow
KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
You're not giving yourself a fair shot unless you sober up and have your medication schedule re-evaluated... that is, assuming you're taking your meds as directed.
Jusy adderall. Used to bern on prozac but i jusy stopped taking it since it gave me headaches.

gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Jusy adderall. Used to bern on prozac but i jusy stopped taking it since it gave me headaches.
Well, again, you need to get seen and re-evaluated; considering your diagnoses, I'd say you're not being medically managed at all. I'm not surprised you're struggling, then to add a depressant like alcohol is like throwing a drowning man a cinderblock instead of a life preserver.

Reactions: JimFord99, Wolfjob_dayjob, Thanatos and 3 others
Mrs.O'Leary'sCow

Mrs.O'Leary'sCow

SanitizingDeodorantCakes
Aug 20, 2018
Is getting out of Sevier County a doable option? Lots more treatment resources in Salt Lake. Or maybe it's a Utah-in-general problem. The Denver area (or any urban center outside of Utah) might be more conducive to recovery. Just a thought.

Reactions: hatelife, Wolfjob_dayjob and gingerplum
C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
My moods been getting worse, thoughts too dark and they are taking hold. Been self harming myself alot and now drinking alcohol regularly, flunking school. Left job and am asshole to people, unmotivated too by the way. Am I nearing my end, is this the procesd to finally accept ctb?
Does this mean the universe is telling me I should go now, theres nothing here for me or in the very least not here in sevier.

Please tell me whats happening to me, am I really going to end up killing myself or what?!?!
Hello, sorry to hear you are feeling so poorly. You may be using alcohol to cover up your unhappiness, thinking it will help, but it is the worst thing you could do; it will only intensify your self doubts, and in the end, cause addiction that will steal your life. The first thing to do, after you eliminate a deeper problem; is to sit quietly and see if you can come to some conclusions of why you feel this way. It could be family/home problems, social problems, self doubts, loneliness. If you are self harming yourself, you must have doubts about your self worth and, the pain of self harm relates to the harm you are feeling in your life in general. What in your life hurts so much that you are becoming attached to feeling pain? Really, all of the things you mention, flunking school, cruelty to people, lack of motivation are symptoms of what alcohol is contributing to, even though, you are probably using it to escape, the opposite, worse is happening. The naked truth about mental health, is that the human brain is not fully developed until around age 21. Painful life circumstances, and use of mind altering substances will only make things worse, the alcohol itself will intrude on the normal development of your brain if you continue. How has your family life been, relations with family, can you remember when you began to feel insecure about yourself. Is there anyone you can speak to who will not be judgmental. Is there something positive or interesting in your life that you can engage in more? A hobby? Any interest in something challenging; something you can strive for, look forward to achieving, other than the usual youth superficialities that predominate young social behavior in our culture. Life is an opportunity to accomplish something meaningful. Somewhere inside of you is the possibility of excelling at something. Do all you can to stop the alcohol now, and look for something of meaning, or beauty, or goodness. I wish you the best. I'm a retired nurse with a degree in Psychology, but I am not a fan of psychological medications when the problem may be poor relations, with family or friends, and not having found something to look forward to in life. And, of course, somewhere in your life you developed a negative feeling about yourself which is untrue, unless you let yourself continue in this direction. I wish you the best. We are born with the potential for good or bad, and most often it is our environment which turns us in the right or wrong direction.

KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
Lisyen you all, great suggestions but the alcohol is taking effect and I will probably cut myself so I can go to sleep. Dont know whay will happen next

gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Is getting out of Sevier County a doable option? Lots more treatment resources in Salt Lake. Or maybe it's a Utah-in-general problem. The Denver area (or any urban center outside of Utah) might be more conducive to recovery. Just a thought.
There she is!! How now, O'Leary's Cow?

• Hugs
KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
Nice scars being made so far. Dont k ow whats so taboo about self harm????

Attachments

• 1568943544971101082189.jpg
    1568943544971101082189.jpg
    478 KB · Views: 21
  • Love
Reactions: hatelife
KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
Am bipolar and major depressive

I don't know if this is offensive, how bout channel that pain by getting some quasi-yakuza tattoos
I like thay yakuza idea alot, might as well bash some hikamoris ps4 consoles while am i at it too so I can make a career out of it!
Ive always wanyed to be an animato4 or an actor, but the again ive always wanyed the satisfaction of chaining dumb people up and selling them as slaves, thayll never happen because i wont sleep at night hah!

Reactions: Mrs.O'Leary'sCow and puppy9
Mrs.O'Leary'sCow

Mrs.O'Leary'sCow

SanitizingDeodorantCakes
Aug 20, 2018
Hey there @gingerplum! It's great to see you again!
I don't want to dour things up too much but things with me are...mixed.
I'm sorry to read (I've been snooping around) you're not in recovery, but know that your presence and kind words are a comfort.

• Love
Reactions: gingerplum
KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
Im glad you tqo can see ach other again, it warms my icy cold boooozed heart......

Think if I keep this up i can really ruin my life

• Hugs
Reactions: gingerplum and Mrs.O'Leary'sCow
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Stalky, stalky! Kidding, of course. Very mixed bag with me, too. It's like I'm standing on one leg, hoping to put a foot down in recovery, but I know I have some work to do.

It's not going to just happen. I'm trying to change my way of thinking by shifting my perspective, and sometimes being here helps. Helps give me that perspective, and also gets me outside of myself while I think about other people & issues. I like that.

I would rather have you dour to the nth degree than not at all :wink:.
Im glad you tqo can see ach other again, it warms my icy cold boooozed heart......

Think if I keep this up i can really ruin my life
Didn't mean to hijack your thread with our little reunion, Boozy. Seriously though, come back and share some more when you're just a little more lucid... we'll be here when you're ready :happy:.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Notcutoutforlife and Mrs.O'Leary'sCow
KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
Thaanks, you two deserve to feell good.

Im going to go passs out niw, i expecy answers for what is happebing to me, am i really near the end of my rop3??

• Hugs
Reactions: Mrs.O'Leary'sCow and gingerplum
Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
Thanks for the advice but im just asking how close am I too suicide or in the very by the sounds of it is jusy how fuck3d am i?
If you are asking for what is the general outcome based on your diagnosis & symptoms .... Its hard to say. Sometimes ideation comes on its own, as it did with me. One day the thought enters your head out of nowhere and the spiral begins there, sometimes it is sought out purpusefully.... The concept of dying, but your asking a difficult question because it really is case by case, everyone is different. But I do hope that you can find a way to ease your suffering. What is it that you want?

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Mrs.O'Leary'sCow
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018

Can u talk about what is bothering you? There's always things or multiple problems that is difficult to look at maybe. Or you feel u don't know how to solve. This is my experience, and I have periods like this too where I become very self destructive and then I manage to come back out again. You're probably in emotional flashback and you are unaware what triggered it off. Sometimes flashbacks can last days or much longer and then u suddenly come out of it. Then u look back and think holy shit why did I feel so bad and then now I'm fine again.

Very long emotional flashbacks are the trickiest ones. Usually I feel like I don't have enough control or that I am trapped in a certain situation (like I was when I was a child) and that leads me into melancholic fantasizing and severe angering states that last for days. That happens at least a few times per year, especially when things don't go as planned.

Last edited:
KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
If you are asking for what is the general outcome based on your diagnosis & symptoms .... Its hard to say. Sometimes ideation comes on its own, as it did with me. One day the thought enters your head out of nowhere and the spiral begins there, sometimes it is sought out purpusefully.... The concept of dying, but your asking a difficult question because it really is case by case, everyone is different. But I do hope that you can find a way to ease your suffering. What is it that you want?
I want to feel greatly important to humanity, I want to do things that the future can pook back on be inspired, i dont want to be buried in a grave and forgotten. I GI ESS jusy like 'belladonna of sadness' I guess I would say I want the whole entire world

• Love
Reactions: Dawn0071111 and Mrs.O'Leary'sCow
Mrs.O'Leary'sCow

Mrs.O'Leary'sCow

SanitizingDeodorantCakes
Aug 20, 2018
@gingerplum Ha ha! :ahhha: Yes, I've always been kind of an observe-from-the-shadows person.

It's good to hear you haven't ruled out recovery as an option. I'm trying (and failing) to think of something witty and literary to write about recovery.

Thanks so much for saying a dour me is better than no me at all. :happy:

Thanks for tolerating the derailment, @KadathianStr1d3r.

Reactions: gingerplum
C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
Lisyen you all, great suggestions but the alcohol is taking effect and I will probably cut myself so I can go to sleep. Dont know whay will happen next
Is there someone you live with that you trust? Someone you feel loves you who you can tell how unhappy you are, and how badly you feel about yourself? Someone to give you a hug for gosh sakes. :hug:
Is there someone you live with that you trust? Someone you feel loves you who you can tell how unhappy you are, and how badly you feel about yourself? Someone to give you a hug for gosh sakes. :hug:
You can be anything in the world you have an aptitude for; but unless you get back to school and learning, you won't get there. There are good things to be and contribute to the world, and opportunity for joy beyond your constant feelings about your feelings. Beyond what's going on in your head, is a whole world to discover, and challenges in life to attain if you work to them; put that in your head, and trash the wasted negativity.

Last edited:
KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
Can u talk about what is bothering you? There's always things or multiple problems that is difficult to look at maybe. Or you feel u don't know how to solve. This is my experience, and I have periods like this too where I become very self destructive and then I manage to come back out again. You're probably in emotional flashback and you are unaware what triggered it off. Sometimes flashbacks can last days or much longer and then u suddenly come out of it. Then u look back and think holy shit why did I feel so bad and then now I'm fine again.

Very long emotional flashbacks are the trickiest ones. Usually I feel like I don't have enough control or that I am trapped in a certain situation (like I was when I was a child) and that leads me into melancholic fantasizing and severe angering states that last for days. That happens at least a few times per year, especially when things don't go as planned.
Well i guess i can point ro some th ing i guess, I started feeling weird after leaving my last job cause it was bad and i think it may have emotionally damaged me after how the mexicans treated me. Then before leaving thay job I tried to fight my dark thoughts by doing a confidence boostinf challenge of sorts by working on flirting with various girls before having the ciurage to ask one crush out or for her number, tried to tap into my primal male reward system as a means to validate my exisyence i guess. It didnt turned out as i expecyed, lets just say that i really suck at this shit and i stopped being flirty by proceeding to aggressively reject my acknowledgement of their existence, they lloked really hurt. Thay crush i mentioned was already married and pregged, i think she tried to get me start being friendly again cause she liked it but I let the darkness out and told her to fuck off. I really didnt felt anything by doing thay and from that point on i really dont regrey hurting people emotionally and mentally. I guess because of whayever poison is here in utah i guess it turned me into some freaked misogynist and i tried to undo thay shit or something by doing tinder for the st time, lets just say that was dissapointingx all the matches were boring, too high expectatjons. Well back to it, short story i realized that I had no culture to later i saw that weak leaders falsey led my life astray and i begun to worshop strength as my new god which encouraged me to become even more aggressive, i stopped taking prozac because of this and i told my doctor to fuck off because she was incompetent. I began to disregatd women and men alike, they all disgusted me. I layer believed that millenials aling with every other older gen group cannot be saved and i only hope theh all suffer, i am now only interested in saving the future by teaching children or the youth the truth as to whu being decent to one another is the way to go! Dammit i wish i had more alcohol!

Reactions: Final Escape
KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
Anyways ive cut my face again. I feel as tho i should deservse this. Im just waiting for the day that i can be brave enoufh to make longer gashe. Cant stand too look myself in the mirror anymore. I got too mich wrong with me and I think maybe if i mix in prozac and adderall with alcohol the pain should be enough to convince me to ctb, i have a357 so no worries

Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
I want to feel greatly important to humanity, I want to do things that the future can pook back on be inspired, i dont want to be buried in a grave and forgotten. I GI ESS jusy like 'belladonna of sadness' I guess I would say I want the whole entire world
Those are wonderful desires, speaks to who you are as a person.

drake4871

drake4871

The restless
Sep 10, 2019
Lol, you're still far away until you've got a plan and method down and are ready to attempt it. You're not f'd yet, but you can choose to either improve it from here or ctb, regardless wish you the best