• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
moneytrees.gif

• Hugs
Reactions: lofticries, Lmd and Makko
TwoTenEightyEight

TwoTenEightyEight

Knowing better hurts.
Mar 7, 2021
There's McAfee, Epstein and many more..
Those people have their chavers; even after heinous crimes they'd get to go easy because of the fanatical support that demographic has. These chosen people are infallible and can do no wrong, even when they do wrong.

Tintypographer

Tintypographer

I am done as of 4-21-2023. Somewhere I am no more
Apr 29, 2020
I think we all just wish we could escape the torment of our own minds.

Wakawaka

Wakawaka

Student
Dec 10, 2020
being murdered does make it a bit easy

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: Bullit, ncmxm, MiseryWithoutCompany and 2 others
Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
If I had to guess I would say Epstein was murdered or is possible still alive with a new identity but more likely murdered. I think Mcafee on the other hand did indeed CTB. His life was over and he was facing spending the rest of his time in us prison which he said he would never do. They would rather see him suffer in prison until he dies as opposed to kill him. His dad committed suicide too. All his talk about not killings himself I think was just a distraction and his way of trying to make himself look tough when he knew he was actually going to ctb. Idk just my thoughts on it.

Remember Ray Combs? From the family feud in the 80s and 90s? His life fell apart and was also in an accident. He ended up going with hanging using a bedsheet in a hospital. Once he got into the hospital he just did it shortly there after. He didn't debate it for years. I guess he knew he was ready to go and it was over. RIP

justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
how do you know this? there is no mention of what method was used , and not very method involves the risk of brain damage
Yes, every method does actually have a risk of you being brain dead from a medical standpoint. If you stop breathing which should be a large part of your end goal if you plan to CTB and do not have oxygen for a substantial period of time then are revived you can end up brain dead. This can most definitely occur with anything. Exit bag, jumping from building, hanging, medication/overdoses. Sure, some of these have higher chances of causing many other issues if you survive but the reality is anything that causes you to stop breathing for a period of time thus not getting oxygen to your brain can cause brain damage if you end up revived too late.

Last edited:
Jumping_realms

Jumping_realms

★☆★ ☠️★☆★
Jul 4, 2021
I doubt McAfee's was legit, but of course there's a chance his was.

With the way Epstein's happened, I'd never believe he did that on his own.

Reactions: Alwaysbadtime
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
McAffe has the funniest video on Youtube.

• Yay!
Reactions: Jumping_realms