• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
Let's just say I feel like I'm a disgusting person who definitely deserves to die because of what I've done

anotherlastchance

anotherlastchance

Your never not you
Feb 3, 2024
Well Well where to start…
When I still was living in squats I used to steal stuff for my addiction: bicycles, scooters, tools, copper, lead, and much more the worst thing I stole back than,
even made the local newspaper. its was an special electrical bike designed for someone in a wheelchair. Yeah I know disgusting wright. I also stole like a realy nice sail yacht one time. so that me and my dog had a place to sleep.
Also multiple Cheating on my ex girlfriend.
Yeah there are a number of bad things I've done. but I never killed anybody and I'm a nice guy if you get to know me but yeah dark past and shit. And just for me this song

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm not sure actually. Now that I think about it, I don't think that I really did many bad things in life. Maybe I'm just innocent or something. There must be something but I can't think of anything

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Are you planning to create a black file to intimidate us? :)

Seriously though, that's a good question.
Confronting your actions is an interesting and difficult thing.

I don't want to give all the details.
It's also hard for me to choose, so I'll write what comes to my mind.

- At school, I mentally (sometimes physically) bullied at least one person.
I've done it with others.
I'm not necessarily proud of it now.
I also "bullied" others, but in the end I had good relationships with them.
- As a child, I tortured cats a bit.
Maybe I'm exaggerating the word "torture", but I was very unpleasant to some cats.
I also burned snails alive in the oven (and other small animals).
It made me happy then.
Now I would probably not commit such an act.
- I stole money from several of my family members.
I'm not going to elaborate on this
- ...and probably a few other things.
I simply wrote the first thing that came to my mind.
Some things aren't necessarily bad, but they can be controversial.

I'm definitely not a good person.
I sometimes have radical views.
However, I do not consider myself an "evil" person.
I'm currently harmless.
I'm 21 if that makes any difference.

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
I emotionally manipulated friends in high school and treated them very badly. I eventually learned my lesson but it was too late. I also was a bit abusive to one of my dogs for like, a week because I was frustrated with training him. It wasn't anything crazy but it was beyond the normal corporal punishment you're supposed to do when training a dog. I realized I was being a piece of shit and stopped doing it and now really love the dog. Don't live with him anymore and miss him (the only thing I do miss lol. I don't even miss my parents).

Otherwise, the worst thing I've done was go to college. This time it's not me being cruel but instead being stupid. Big waste of money and waste of time for something that didn't end up going well because my school wasn't supportive in helping students get an internship during COVID and just expected us to get along on our own.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
Someone pulled my pants down as i was walking in the classroom one day, which was an unfortunate day where i didnt wear any underwear
Oof, that's awful. I'm sorry that happened to you. I don't think that would really count though, because that only happened because some asshole pulled down your pants. This wasn't a case of you specifically deciding one day that to just waltz into your classroom half naked.

Last edited:
SuicidalOrganism

SuicidalOrganism

Student
May 31, 2023
Oof, that's awful. I'm sorry that happened to you. I don't think that would really count though, because that only happened because some asshole pulled down your pants. This was a case of you specifically deciding one day that to just waltz into your classroom half naked.
it wasnt a big deal in my school tbh, stuff like swearing at teachers, vandalism, getting into knife fights, drugs, sex in restrooms is pretty common

• Wow
Reactions: sserafim
marchshift

marchshift

Mar 15, 2024
I went no contact with my Mom and she CTB. I have a temper and tend to go say harsh things and go no contact. It hurts really bad and I regret my behavior. I've also had some dark thoughts/wishes towards abusive people. Bullies irritate me.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
When I was about 28, I got my gf pregnant. We were already fighting a lot, and, I guess, the stress of the pregnancy just made things worse? Anyway, I got a house and moved her, along with her 2 kids from a previous relationship, in with me, and things just headed even more downhill from there. I got to learn more about her, her mothering abilities especially, and began to realize that I had made a big mistake, not only by getting her pregnant, but even being with her at all. She just didn't have the values I have. Anyway, I really started hoping (not praying since I'm atheist) that somehow she would lose the child, my child, that she was carrying. At the beginning of the 2nd trimester she did just that. I think the cosmos has punished me over the past 30 years. Maybe I've been punishing myself. Either way, it doesn't matter, as I deserved it.

Boy, can I hear all the hate words now. I doubt anyone can say anything that I haven't already said to myself daily over the past 30 years.

Is that what you were looking for, OP? Writing a book? IDC.

Reactions: sserafim