• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MisterOGBongWater

MisterOGBongWater

Aug 30, 2023
People only give a shit if youre lucky when youre planning shit. Why? So THEY dont feel guilty? So THEY can feel good? But whos left to suffer when they make you live another day? not them. life goes on for them. not for you or i.

its all a joke. people dont care past a surface level. and even if they did would it matter? no

Either way, anothers care isnt a reason to live, as much as its needed. i dont want help. i dont want people to know about me. i dont want the attention. i dont want the drama. i just want to exit life.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: locked*n*loaded, Forever Sleep and divinemistress36
AbsentMindedHuman

AbsentMindedHuman

One day, ill be free
Apr 25, 2024
It's true. Humans are selfish creatures and everything is a facade. People will go through all these charades when you are at your worst so they can feel good about themselves but when you are gone they will forget about you just as fast.

Reactions: MisterOGBongWater