natali4

natali4

Student
May 24, 2021
Here's my story:
When I was in college I lived in a dorm with a roommate. The dorm had a big empty common area where I would sometimes go to talk on phone so that I don't disturb my roommate. One night I was out in this common area walking around the room while I talked to a friend on the phone. After the call ended, I went back to my room and sat on the bed. That's when I noticed, there was blood dripping down both my legs, below the knee up to my ankles. And this wasn't a drop of blood, it was a lot of blood! My roommate and I both panicked. I went to the bathroom to clean my legs. I didn't feel any pain or anything at all. After cleaning my leg I didn't see a single scar or scratch. I was in shock. I went back to the common area to see if I accidentally touched something or if there was any evidence to help make sense of the blood on my leg. But there was nothing. I went back to my room and went to bed. Next morning my leg was fine , and has been fine since then. I never found out why that happened. And if my roommate wasn't there to witness it, I don't think anybody would have ever believed me!

• Wow
Reactions: stygal, ............., onlyanimalsaregood and 2 others
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
It was the last day of school in 12th grade and I was out to dinner with my youth group to celebrate. We were at an Italian restaurant that was across the street from my apartment--I could see my balcony from where we were eating.

Suddenly, I just had this overwhelming feeling that I had to go home. I don't know why, but I listened to it--I got up from the table and literally ran home. I found Mom screaming on the bathroom floor clutching her head. I called 911. She was taken to the local hospital, then medevac'd to a bigger hospital for emergency brain surgery. She ended up in the ICU for months recovering.

She'd had a brain aneurysm and would've died if I hadn't been there.

I'm very much not into the supernatural, I'm very science-minded. But this still spooks me ~15 years later.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Doombox, stygal, oziinnz and 4 others
natali4

natali4

Student
May 24, 2021
It was the last day of school in 12th grade and I was out to dinner with my youth group to celebrate. We were at an Italian restaurant that was across the street from my apartment--I could see my balcony from where we were eating.

Suddenly, I just had this overwhelming feeling that I had to go home. I don't know why, but I listened to it--I got up from the table and literally ran home. I found Mom screaming on the bathroom floor clutching her head. I called 911. She was taken to the local hospital, then medevac'd to a bigger hospital for emergency brain surgery. She ended up in the ICU for months recovering.

She'd had a brain aneurysm and would've died if I hadn't been there.

I'm very much not into the supernatural, I'm very science-minded. But this still spooks me ~15 years later.
You saved her life ❤️!
I'm also very science-minded but I'm still always amazed by such stories. It's definitely proof that there is a lot more to the world than what our physical senses can comprehend.

Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood and NearlyIrrelevantCake
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
You saved her life ❤️!
I'm also very science-minded but I'm still always amazed by such stories. It's definitely proof that there is a lot more to the world than what our physical senses can comprehend.
Several years later, my best friend died of a brain aneurysm. So it also feels like brain aneurysms are sort of following me around...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: natali4, oziinnz, onlyanimalsaregood and 1 other person
deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
this week i remember putting a broom in the living room and i went to my room when i came back i was in the kitchen that was weird as fuck, there was nobody home that day

• Wow
Reactions: whywere
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I don't have a story, but my whole life is so fucking weird & unexplainable. Having to look like my father's/molester's fucking identical twin is incredibly strange & creepy. Just existing in this world & universe is beyond weird & inexplicable. I mean, wtf is going on?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: stygal, natali4, oziinnz and 3 others
T90-Alpha

T90-Alpha

Hopeless
Apr 21, 2022
For the past 2 years straight, i have had continuous flu/cold like symptoms all day
since 2020, i've felt just like how you would feel during a bad cold 😞

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: natali4, onlyanimalsaregood, whywere and 1 other person
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Driving down a highway heading East around 12:30A.M. Had just gotten off my summer job between college and a very bright light instantly appeared not far from my car in a Southeast direction. I pulled over onto the shoulder of the highway and put the car in park and sat there and watched. I also put the window down and there was no noise, like that of a jet engine or anything like it.

It moved towards the ground and then back up, did this many times as I watched, then all of a sudden it went straight up in a flash and disappeared.

It was a brilliant white bright light and a round to semi round look to it.

I have never mentioned this before, but I have always wondered what the heck I saw that night. No, I did not have any drugs or alcohol in me what's so ever. I have never drunk or did drugs in my time on this planet.

Walter

• Wow
Reactions: stygal, natali4, onlyanimalsaregood and 1 other person
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
Driving down a highway heading East around 12:30A.M. Had just gotten off my summer job between college and a very bright light instantly appeared not far from my car in a Southeast direction. I pulled over onto the shoulder of the highway and put the car in park and sat there and watched. I also put the window down and there was no noise, like that of a jet engine or anything like it.

It moved towards the ground and then back up, did this many times as I watched, then all of a sudden it went straight up in a flash and disappeared.

It was a brilliant white bright light and a round to semi round look to it.

I have never mentioned this before, but I have always wondered what the heck I saw that night. No, I did not have any drugs or alcohol in me what's so ever. I have never drunk or did drugs in my time on this planet.

Walter
When I was 7 or 8 yo, I saw what I thought was a comet one night. Just a little light zooming at a downwards angle. But then it pulled a u-turn and started zooming upwards instead.

I still think about it sometimes. No idea what it was.

Reactions: natali4
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
A lot of weird hallucinations that caused visible discomfort when I described them to my family members. Turns out they were all eerily similar to long dead relatives i wouldve never known, same height, build, similar behavior, and they only showed up in places that were of importance to them in their lives.

A bunch of strange ones where i kinda just could both see and touch some sort of small shadowy figure, one day it kinda just ''fusioned'' with me and my appearance, personality and taste in a lot of stuff completly changed pretty much instantly. Never saw the thing since, but i often feel it giving me instructions or semi taking over.

The most traumatising hallucination in general was when i saw a giant demonic fox faced demon on my bedroom wall, tried to swing a sword at him and it did nothing, then when i ran away to hide in the bathroom i looked in the mirror and saw my face melting in very graphic detail.

Also just a lot of times where i was handed a seemingly perfectly normal item to interact with, immediatly felt highly uncomfortable and creeped out upon just looking at it, got worse when i touched it, turns out they were all things that belonged to dead relatives. You know like, stuff i shouldnt be weirded out by, like a perfectly normal, clean, generic looking jean jacket i had never seen before, that was just left on a chair with my dad simply saying ''Grandma found it and thought it might fit you, mind giving it a try''.

I used to keep notes of most of the weird shit in a small journal, got creeped by how much it looked like the insane scrambling of a possessed person in an horror story and hid it somewhere lol.

• Hugs
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
Several years later, my best friend died of a brain aneurysm. So it also feels like brain aneurysms are sort of following me around...
Hey can we be friends, I really want to have a brain ane-I mean a friend

• Yay!
Reactions: Ashu, Smart No More and motel rooms

Experienced
Mar 5, 2022
Being born? No? Okay.

FailureGirl

FailureGirl

lost in limbo...
Jul 5, 2021
So when I was a kid I shared a bunk bed with my sister I was top bunk and the bed was against a wall, one night I woke up to get some water but when I went to get off the normal side of the bed there a was a wall, at first I thought I was just half asleep so I got off the other side at this point i realise I was standing where the wall was supposed to be and I was going to have to climb over the bottom bunk bed so I carefully climb over only to see the hallway light shining from what was the closet doorway, I walk through it and I'm in the hallway I look back and everythings normal.

It wasn't the only strange experience iv had but definitely hard to make sense of. Atleast I can make guesses to the other weird stuff like getting up at 4am and finding I couldn't move my legs or seeing people and monster bugs just appear then vanish infront of my eyes.

Reactions: Ringo and natali4
natali4

natali4

Student
May 24, 2021
When I was 7 or 8 yo, I saw what I thought was a comet one night. Just a little light zooming at a downwards angle. But then it pulled a u-turn and started zooming upwards instead.

I still think about it sometimes. No idea what it was.
I find it hard to believe that earth is the only planet with life, or life as we know and understand it!

Alcoholic Teletubby

Alcoholic Teletubby

Rip in piss
Jan 10, 2022
On two separate occasions, this occurred. The first time it happened was when I went outside late at night to take out the trash. I noticed the wind had picked up a little more as I was going to put the trash away. The next thing I know, I hear a stick break. When I turn my head in the direction of the sound, all I can see is the darkness of my backyard.

Then something begins to growl at me.

I then make a hasty retreat back to my place. When my mother sees me running back into the apartment, I try to explain what just happened to her. So, like any responsible adult, she dismisses what I said and demands that I finish taking out the trash. So, after a few moments of hesitation, I dash out of the apartment, dump the trash bag into the trash, and scramble back inside. The following few days are spent with me feeling paranoid. But, gradually, that feeling dissipated, and everything went back to normal.

Until it happened again.

My mother and I went to see an old neighbor from the apartment complex where we used to live in (again, during the evening). This apartment building, mind you, is quite a distance from the one where we were residing at the time. I'm waiting outside the building's door as my mother tries to get something from the trunk. I turn my head absentmindedly to look at some random shrubs near the door. A few moments pass. I hear growling. I sprint down the entry stairs, 'round the corner, and then cling to my mother's side as she gives me a quiet gaze.

Since then, nothing comparable has happened.

• Hugs
Reactions: Toxic Positivity and natali4
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I remember that one incident when I was between 10-12 years old.

I was on holiday on a farm with lots of other kids (as guests) staying there.

Some evenings the farmer would make a big bonfire where we would roast different things on or just sit and tell stories.

Right before the bonfire he always told us kids to each go and look for a stick we could use to roast bread/marshmallows/sausages on.

So that evening right before the sun was completely down - three other kids and me would venture into the nearby woods to cut of a small branch or collect a perfect stick.

On our way back we were walking on a small trail by the fields and close to the trees and we would suddenly hear a voice saying very clearly: come back here...come back here (from out of the forest where we just had been).
So we took the one flashlight we brought (it was kinda dark) and did shine it directly at the place where the voice was coming from (we were all very certain it was really coming from that area) - but nothing was there.
Then we started walking again (faster) ... but still: come back here...
We put on the flashlight again and nothing.

We ran back to the fireplace - scared as hell and never visited that part of the forest ever again.

• Wow
Reactions: newave3, natali4 and whywere
Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
Here's my story:
When I was in college I lived in a dorm with a roommate. The dorm had a big empty common area where I would sometimes go to talk on phone so that I don't disturb my roommate. One night I was out in this common area walking around the room while I talked to a friend on the phone. After the call ended, I went back to my room and sat on the bed. That's when I noticed, there was blood dripping down both my legs, below the knee up to my ankles. And this wasn't a drop of blood, it was a lot of blood! My roommate and I both panicked. I went to the bathroom to clean my legs. I didn't feel any pain or anything at all. After cleaning my leg I didn't see a single scar or scratch. I was in shock. I went back to the common area to see if I accidentally touched something or if there was any evidence to help make sense of the blood on my leg. But there was nothing. I went back to my room and went to bed. Next morning my leg was fine , and has been fine since then. I never found out why that happened. And if my roommate wasn't there to witness it, I don't think anybody would have ever believed me!

Is there a possibility that you were on your periods?

As for me, yes, something unexplained happened to me. When I was in college.

I rented a bedroom in a house where a 50 yo red head was living alone with her two cat and an extremely anti-social and disfigured incel living in the bedroom facing mine.

She had a TONES of medication and grew marijuana in the backyard. She told me she had a muscle condition and that's why she was on disability and not working.

She had zero friend or family and had been adopted. she was a hippie with a lot crystals and tarot cards and she called me sunshine and her house was like a new age caravan.

anyway, long story short she tried to stab me one night and I ran outside in the rain without shoes and spent the night walking in the farm nearby. When the morning came I had to walk to a police station barefoot, cold, in the mud and it was still raining.

Turns out the woman was a drug addict and suffering from severe OCD surrounding cleanliness and she tried to stab me because there was some drops of water in the sink after I washed my hands (she frequently yelled at me for forgetting to wipe the sink and not leave any drop of water in it..). She was also bipolar and had a criminal record and spent a long time in a psyward for psychotic tendencies.

Lol. I was 19 and a naïve little bunny before that experience but let me tell that I have never been the same after that.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: natali4 and whywere
Doombox

Doombox

Who knows, who cares
Apr 7, 2022
I'm a science-minded person like some of you, too, and have little interest in the supernatural. At the same time I have had so many weird experiences in my life that I wrote them all in a .doc file somewhere. Here is one I can think of off the top of my head. I was a college student at a big college in a big city. I had a crazy colorful backpack I had made myself. One night after work (I was a work study student) I went to a sandwich joint with my boss. While we were in there somebody broke into his car and stole my backpack. The next morning I got up and felt like I was in the grip of a weird compulsion to go out and start walking. I did so and walked about two miles in the city, into an alley, down the alley, into someone's back yard off the alley, and there was my backpack laying there with the contents strewn around. In other words I walked straight to it. I packed up my stuff and headed back.

An acquaintance recently had a similar experience. He lives in a big city. His car was stolen. He got a rental and while driving it felt that strange compulsion take hold and make him feel like he should turn certain corners, and he found himself driving right to where his stolen car was parked in another part of the city. It sounded like such a similar experience to mine. I don't know what the explanation might be, because there were no clues or information either one of us could have had in our subconscious minds. I had never been in the location where I found my backpack, nor did I know anyone who lived around there and I never found out who had taken it. I hope someday we better understand this sort of "extrasensory knowledge."

• Wow