• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
What's the probability of being in the News (newspaper, internet portal, etc) after found dead in a chain hotel room in a big city?

I fear being in the news after i CTB due to the aditional suffer it may cause to my family. Im planning my CTB to me as smothly as posible.

Do you think im being paranoic or is there a good probabily of my CTB case case being in the News? It would be hell to my family.
My guess (i hope) is that this case would be too ordinary to get attention and be in the news.

Info:
- Method to CTB: Drink N in the hotel room and i will leave a letter to the coloner and police informing that it was suicide and ill leave the evidences (bottle of N); the dead will not be brutal and my corpse will be found intact
- Hotel type: big chain hotel 3/4 stars. More than 400 room in this hotel;
- Other info: im not a celebrity nor a turist in this city. I choose this city because its where my family lives and that would facilitate the funeral process and all bureocracy involved for them after im found dead.

Last edited:
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I guess it might depend in the country laws and priority issues. But I think unless you are a celebrity or something about your suicide is unique, I doubt it would make the news. The rarity of N suicide might bring a question mark if it's not commonly seen. To get some idea you could search the news outlets in your area on reports of recent suicides, if there are any and what is commonly reported..etc.
Also keep in mind suicides in hotel rooms are quite a lot, especially in big cities. how many of them make the news?

Upvote 0
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
I guess it might depend in the country laws and priority issues. But I think unless you are a celebrity or something about your suicide is unique, I doubt it would make the news. The rarity of N suicide might bring a question mark if it's not commonly seen. To get some idea you could search the news outlets in your area on reports of recent suicides, if there are any and what is commonly reported..etc.
Also keep in mind suicides in hotel rooms are quite a lot, especially in big cities. how many of them make the news?
I did a research and generally it shows in the news when the police suspects its a crime and there is no conclusion of what happened. .
ill try to prevent that issue, making a clear letter to the police and showing the evidences next to my body (the veterinary liquid N) and reasons to CTB (mental issues etc). I also will leave a letter to family and a testment will. I hope the investigations would be quick and smooth.

I choose this big city and this hotel since its both massive and looks extremely impersonal. Since im not a tourist here and also im just an ordinary person i think it should be fine.

Do you think is there a better place to CTB instead of this option?
5/10, if its a slow news day and you're in a quiet place you should be fine
Its a big and busy city and also a big and busy hotel, which i chose because it feels "impersonal". I mean if i choose a smaller hotel, it probably will make a huge impact and the hotel staff would be less prepared for this kind of event.

Do u think i should reconsider hotel type? Or its better to go to this big chain hotel which is more professional and impersonal?

Upvote 0
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Its a big and busy city and also a big and busy hotel, which i chose because it feels "impersonal". I mean if i choose a smaller hotel, it probably will make a huge impact and the hotel staff would be less prepared for this kind of event.

Do u think i should reconsider hotel type? Or its better to go to this big chain hotel which is more professional and impersonal?
I'd personally consider somewhere that is secluded but is semi busy, maybe a mile or so out. Its your call though, I just think a busy city is more likely to attract attention despite what you say

Reactions: sserafim
Upvote 0
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
I'd personally consider somewhere that is secluded but is semi busy, maybe a mile or so out. Its your call though, I just think a busy city is more likely to attract attention despite what you say
Thank you for your opinion. Ill think about.

My assumption was : the smaller the city i CTB, the bigger will be the impact for the locals and therefore the higher is the probability to be in the News. Maybe im using a wrong assumption?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Thank you for your opinion. Ill think about.

My assumption was : the smaller the city i CTB, the bigger will be the impact for the locals and therefore the higher is the probability to be in the News. Maybe im using a wrong assumption?
If I were you if you have access to a private home without disturbance I would do it there, that's what I will probably do

Upvote 0
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
I've only really seen news reports like this if the emergency services are called and it's initially declared a 'chemical incident'. With a bottle or two of N, I suspect it wouldn't reach this level.

Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb
Upvote 0
Ksmиda

Ksmиda

Will I die too soon or live too long?
Oct 23, 2023
I looked around a bit regarding this question, and it seems like the standard procedure after a suicide is to call emergency services to take away the body and call the police to investigate the death (to find out if it was a suicide). The room is closed and cleaned (if the method was messy). Hotels try to avoid drawing attention to suicides in their rooms, as this would harm their image and reduce the amount of people wanting to stay there. For this rason, I believe that you are unlikely to appear on the news after ctb in a hotel, especially in a big city. Here's a document I found that describes a protocol after a death. I hope this is helpful.

Upvote 0
INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
Unless you're a celebrity, pretty much zero. Why? Because big chain hotels spend big bucks on a PR machinery to prevent negative news like this from seeing the light of day. Think about it... who would want to stay in a hotel room where someone committed suicide? So as long as you're not a celebrity and suicide is easily established, there's going to be no drama, only hush-hush.

Upvote 0
R

random_user

It's impossible to lose it all and still be alive
Jun 17, 2022
I'd say it is very unlikely. Probably also depends on the location but in most european countries the media won't report on suicides because they think it'll make more people do it. They usually only report if the circumstances are special.
But especially in a big city with an "ordinary" method the chances are pretty low to end up in the news.

Upvote 0
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Not sure how you could go about this, but your best chance to avoid this would be to time your suicide so that it occurs on the same day as a much bigger news story in the same city. Something crazy like a celebrity death or a declaration of war or aliens arriving on Earth. Of course if you are found to be the cause of the bigger news story that would probably also draw unwanted attention to your death so your best bet is to just hope such a tragedy occurs right around the same time.

Upvote 0
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
If I were you if you have access to a private home without disturbance I would do it there, that's what I will probably do
The problem of dying in a home is that my family would be the one to check for the body, and that would be awful.

I prefer my body be found by the hotel staff/ police in a professional and clean hotel and then have my family contacted afterwards to make the body recognition in a morge.
I looked around a bit regarding this question, and it seems like the standard procedure after a suicide is to call emergency services to take away the body and call the police to investigate the death (to find out if it was a suicide). The room is closed and cleaned (if the method was messy). Hotels try to avoid drawing attention to suicides in their rooms, as this would harm their image and reduce the amount of people wanting to stay there. For this rason, I believe that you are unlikely to appear on the news after ctb in a hotel, especially in a big city. Here's a document I found that describes a protocol after a death. I hope this is helpful.
Thank you i read the protocol. I feel more confortable.
I've only really seen news reports like this if the emergency services are called and it's initially declared a 'chemical incident'. With a bottle or two of N, I suspect it wouldn't reach this level.
Yes it will be only 200 ML of N and i will make clear that i drink by myself and had no assistance. Pure suicide and thats it.
Unless you're a celebrity, pretty much zero. Why? Because big chain hotels spend big bucks on a PR machinery to prevent negative news like this from seeing the light of day. Think about it... who would want to stay in a hotel room where someone committed suicide? So as long as you're not a celebrity and suicide is easily established, there's going to be no drama, only hush-hush.
I'd say it is very unlikely. Probably also depends on the location but in most european countries the media won't report on suicides because they think it'll make more people do it. They usually only report if the circumstances are special.
But especially in a big city with an "ordinary" method the chances are pretty low to end up in the news.
Thank you thats what i thought, its a big city so its a relatively "ordinary" event. The death will not be brutal (my body will be intact), the evidences of suicide will be high and im not a celebrity.
Not sure how you could go about this, but your best chance to avoid this would be to time your suicide so that it occurs on the same day as a much bigger news story in the same city. Something crazy like a celebrity death or a declaration of war or aliens arriving on Earth. Of course if you are found to be the cause of the bigger news story that would probably also draw unwanted attention to your death so your best bet is to just hope such a tragedy occurs right around the same time.
Its a huge city, +10 million people so there are big horrofic stories everyday in this city.

I really hope that an "ordinary" suicide case committed by an "ordinary" person wont be enough to draw attention on the news.... im quite sure there are many cases of suicide everyday, specially in hotel rooms, so i hope my case is not big enough for the news. Im not a celebrity and my death will not be brutal or a crime related thing, so hopefully all go smoothly.

Thank you everyone for your inputs!❤️

Last edited:
Upvote 0
R

random_user

It's impossible to lose it all and still be alive
Jun 17, 2022
Thank you thats what i thought, its a big city so its a relatively "ordinary" event. The death will not be brutal (my body will be intact), the evidences of suicide will be high and im not a celebrity.

Its a huge city, +10 million people so there are big horrofic stories everyday in this city.

I really hope that an "ordinary" suicide case committed by an "ordinary" person wont be enough to draw attention on the news....
Just to give you another idea of this:
Statistically the worldwide average is 9.4 suicides per 100k people per year
If you calculate that to a population of 10 million, that's 2.5 suicides on average every day, 365 days a year.
Now you can think about if you see 2 or more individual suicide case news reports just from your city alone 😅.

Upvote 0
M

Mugen

Feb 24, 2024
If you are thinking of doing it in a city where you can buy the N then please don't do it there, even worse if you leave, note, evidences etc… By doing so you will sabotage the plan for others and with that making their lives even more miserable!

Upvote 0
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
If you are thinking of doing it in a city where you can buy the N then please don't do it there, even worse if you leave, note, evidences etc… By doing so you will sabotage the plan for others and with that making their lives even more miserable!
Im not in Peru, and thats not what i said in this thread.

Reactions: Mugen
Upvote 0
M

Mugen

Feb 24, 2024
Sorry, my bad. All good then. If something try to cover your tracks where you sourced it etc… Wish you best of luck

Upvote 0
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Following up on this, in the city I live there's a story of a 26 year old who was found dead in a hotel room (rumoured to be through SN but I'm not completely sure) and it made the news, I live in a small city mind you but I think there is the risk of getting easy attention, that being said I'm considering trying SN in a hotel after finding one that feels right

Upvote 0
S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
I was on the news for my car broken into! So dumb, anything can make the news. Main reason why I'd avoid doing it in public. I just want to disappear, not be put on blast for all to know!

Upvote 0
LOVELYDARKDEEP

LOVELYDARKDEEP

will you gnaw off your own leg to escape the trap?
Mar 20, 2024
I don't think it's likely, especially in a big city. I've heard people choose to check out at hotels more often than you'd assume.

Upvote 0
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
I was on the news for my car broken into! So dumb, anything can make the news. Main reason why I'd avoid doing it in public. I just want to disappear, not be put on blast for all to know!
Whats the city size?
Anything odd or very specific to make this case draw attention? Here with 10 million people there are horrific news everyday, so something ordinary such as car broken in a traffic doesnt make sense to be highlighted by any news lol
Following up on this, in the city I live there's a story of a 26 year old who was found dead in a hotel room (rumoured to be through SN but I'm not completely sure) and it made the news, I live in a small city mind you but I think there is the risk of getting easy attention, that being said I'm considering trying SN in a hotel after finding one that feels right
Thank you for your thoughts.

I did a deeper analysys and reseach in the last 15 years regarding suicide news of this big metropolis, and it looks like an "ordinary" suicide case in this big and crowded city clearly won't be enough to draw any attention.

There are dozens of sucesfull suicide cases peer week here in this metropolis, and a suicide case will only get in the news upon certain conditions (as many friends here in this thread already mentionated):
- you have to be famous/ celebrity or
- your family is notorious / famous
- the method should be very brutal /odd / weird (not traditional methods), something that is really bizarre and also police must suspects its a crime scene (murder) and its not clear its a suicide case
- the place of suicide its somehow non-conventional (hotel is a very common place to CTB btw)

Of course those criteria mentionated above only works for a big city. In small cities probably any ordinary suicide case could be something that would draw attention of local news.

Since my case doesnt fit for any of mentinated criteria above, i feel more confident that my CTB will run very smoothly.

Thank you again for your inputs ❤️

Last edited:
Reactions: voidstar
Upvote 0