• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

latexfailure

Mar 21, 2019
does anyone know the point in being here? what should we be gaining? what the fuck are we supposed to be doing? it's pointless

Reactions: dhk96, Jc40, Psilo and 2 others
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
No one can know for sure. I guess we are the universe experiencing itself. I put being here down to: wisdom through adversity and suffering, novelty and to learn to love each other through adversity and suffering. But it is entirely our choice what we do with our lives and whether we create a reason to live or not.

Reactions: Ruffian, Psilo and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
I have been feeling the same way lately. I use to believe that I had some kind of purpose or that maybe I could be here to learn. But I this place sucks. I am tired and tired of being tired. Maybe my lesson here is to let go of life and kill myself.

Reactions: TheBigBurden, dhk96, Ruffian and 4 others
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
There is noting we're supposed to be doing, except what we each will for ourselves.

Reactions: Jc40, Psilo, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
.... if only I could just will myself to be dead.....

Reactions: JustOverIt, Psilo and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
P

Psilo

Arcanist
Dec 29, 2018
As an animal I would understand the purpose, it's all about survival.

As a human I have no idea, we are probably at the worst period of human history. Religion colapses with modern standards, overpopulation, we can't find a proper transition from fossil energy to clean energy whether because of lobbyist or technological limits, overproduction (overfishing, meat industry).
That last one disgust me at the most, we kill more animals than necessary to fill the supermarket of products, the rest is left in the trash can when its outdated. This regards mainly developed countries.
I don't eat meat since maybe 10 years now, because of this very reason, I would like to stop eating fish also. But then all I have to do is ctb.

Nope can't find a good reason too.

Reactions: Escaper Boy and JustOverIt
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
does anyone know the point in being here? what should we be gaining? what the fuck are we supposed to be doing? it's pointless

not sure what answer you hoped for your question.

R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
We care and understand each other. outside is not possible.
We are preparing ourselves for the trip. At last we can travel or prefer to be in this world.
We are giving ourselves to others. And at last sometimes end our life.

T

TheLastStraw

May 10, 2018
There isn't any point, no meaning. You are free to decide on that yourself. If you want to have 50 girlfriends and run a cult that is your meaning.

The problem we have is that there is nothing in the world that is important enough for us to endure the suffering. Its subject to change. Maybe tomorrow you decide you want to be a racecar driver and have 3 kids, then that is your meaning.

But I am the same way, nothing on this rock is worth what you have to go through to get it. Its 5000% pain for 10% pleasure.

Reactions: TheBigBurden