P

paintedbutterfly676

Oct 1, 2023
I can't do it. There are three different genocides going on right now. There is a war that could cause the draft to start again. Politics are shit. We can't vote for anyone because all sides suck. There is no way to get out of it. And here I am, worried about grades and my little book. If the world even lasts for another couple years for me to graduate college, what will I become? I want to be a writer, in what world is that working? In what world do I finish my book and get published? I won't make enough money to survive. I will have to get a soul draining job that forces me to participate in a system I despise. There is no change. There is no getting better. If I don't take my own life I'll die in some war or crime or the entire world imploding in the next few years

• Hugs
Reactions: Lifeis_Jouissance70, R_N and Lookoutbelow
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
I can't do it. There are three different genocides going on right now. There is a war that could cause the draft to start again. Politics are shit. We can't vote for anyone because all sides suck. There is no way to get out of it. And here I am, worried about grades and my little book. If the world even lasts for another couple years for me to graduate college, what will I become? I want to be a writer, in what world is that working? In what world do I finish my book and get published? I won't make enough money to survive. I will have to get a soul draining job that forces me to participate in a system I despise. There is no change. There is no getting better. If I don't take my own life I'll die in some war or crime or the entire world imploding in the next few years
Yes

Reactions: Lifeis_Jouissance70 and paintedbutterfly676