• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Tionally

Tionally

bored
Jul 5, 2023
i just don't get it anymore. death is not really a meaningful choice, it's just a matter of time. what does it matter if I chose to ctb now and die young? I'll die either way. And getting older and slowly becoming less able to do things is scary. Dying kinda scares me. It's scary that there's no way I'll be here in around 80 years and everything will progress and millions of years will pass without me. It's also demotivating because why does it even matter? Everyday feels like I just have to get through it and then sleep and repeat. Trying seems so tedious and meaningless. Time can't be stopped and at least now I could die somewhat in my prime. (well maybe not prime who knows)
I can't feel anything meaningful and I don't see any purpose

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread, Dliena, pthnrdnojvsc and 9 others
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
There is no point besides the point you make. In nihilism groups that basically means that if nothing doesn't matter then ultimately we are somewhat free to choose to make our own meaning however that may be or even possible.

Death will come regardless and if you want to make it meaningful despite how meaningless it all is then what's the harm in doing that? Suicide, to me if anything, is about the control we never got in our births or even in our lives. Because sooner or later life is going to make that choice for you and death is going to happen regardless.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tionally, thewalkingdread, Dliena and 4 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
You have to make your own purpose that is acceptable within human limitations. Of course this can be hard to do, even more so for others. In the end, I personally gave up on finding meaning as I can't see anything that would justify the amount of suffering I would have to go through. However, I wish you the best of luck in whatever you choose to do

• Hugs
Reactions: Tionally, thewalkingdread, Homo erectus and 2 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
If we don't see value or meaning in life then, while pro-lifers wouldn't like to admit it probably- it is all about them. The impact it will have on them.

Depends really who you have in your life, how you think they'll take it and how much you care about that. If you have parents still alive, will they be ok with the idea of you dieing before them? I'm guessing- probably not. It may seem logical to you that death is no big deal and it's coming for all of us anyway but, they may not feel that way. Depends how much you feel influenced by what other people may experience.

But- I agree- it seems foolish to try and force soneone to view their life a certain way when they don't and (maybe) aren't even willing to try and see things differently.

Then, I think it becomes about practicalities. What is it holding me here and for how long? Fear of the process- will I ever get over that? Access to a method I feel more comfortable with- will I ever gain access to that? Holding on for other people- how long am I likely to have to do that for?

If you know you're likely going to be stuck here for years- perhaps decades, then maybe it is more about finding the easiest path in life you can. Part of that may actually be trying to find meaning in something again. Otherwise, the entire time will be spent in torment I imagine. Some of our most nihilistic members are in constant suffering with no distraction it seems. Maybe a 'truthful', realistic way to live but it's got to feel awful.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tionally, thewalkingdread, Homo erectus and 2 others
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
We each have to find our own meaning in life I believe.

Those of us for which depression has taken root, all life feels pointless and meaningless though. A person with depression will feel existence itself is the problem.

It can be extremely hard to recover, if not impossible in cases like mine.

However, I also believe there must be some hope in our minds else we'd have already killed ourselves.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tionally, Homo erectus, sserafim and 3 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
There is no point, life is meaningless and we were born to die. Life itself is pain and suffering, the more I've thought about it the more I've realized that there's really no meaning to life.

• Hugs
Reactions: uzuf86, Tionally, thewalkingdread and 5 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
There is no point, life is meaningless and we were born to die. Life itself is pain and suffering, the more I've thought about it the more I've realized that there's really no meaning to life.
You are right yet we try to find meaning to always end up being disappointed

• Hugs
Reactions: Tionally, thewalkingdread, Homo erectus and 1 other person
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
No point. None at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tionally, divinemistress36, thewalkingdread and 3 others
L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
Spoiler alert, there really isn't any point to life. Like you said yourself, we're all going to die anyway at some point. It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tionally, divinemistress36, Homo erectus and 1 other person
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
There is no long term purpose (so far as I can see). However, you may be able to find enough short-term purposes to make it worth getting out of bed every morning. (Or you may not.) That's basically what I have done throughout my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tionally, thewalkingdread and divinemistress36
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
i just don't get it anymore. death is not really a meaningful choice, it's just a matter of time. what does it matter if I chose to ctb now and die young? I'll die either way. And getting older and slowly becoming less able to do things is scary. Dying kinda scares me. It's scary that there's no way I'll be here in around 80 years and everything will progress and millions of years will pass without me. It's also demotivating because why does it even matter? Everyday feels like I just have to get through it and then sleep and repeat. Trying seems so tedious and meaningless. Time can't be stopped and at least now I could die somewhat in my prime. (well maybe not prime who knows)
I can't feel anything meaningful and I don't see any purpose
The crazy thing is.... majority of the world doesn't seem to get this. Which makes us seem like some GENIUS for understanding it lol

Its very frustrating we need to come to a suicide forum to be able to talk about this topic

Why should I wait till I'm very old, just to end up with multiple doctor appointments, visit hospitals, do different surgeries, take endless medications, witness myself rot and decay....... just to fucking die in the end anyways lol

Society really has it backwards. Its almost like they want us here longer, so they can enslave us, get our tax money, or even make money off of us with the different medical services

EVERY DAMN THING cost money, until our very last moment. From medical services, insurance, getting a coffin, funeral, to reserving a spot at the graveyard....... it's just an absolute ridiculous nonsense game we're being forced to play

Last edited:
Reactions: thewalkingdread, pthnrdnojvsc and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
The crazy thing is.... majority of the world doesn't seem to get this. Which makes us seem like some GENIUS for understanding it lol

Its very frustrating we need to come to a suicide forum to be able to talk about this topic

Why should I wait till I'm very old, just to end up with multiple doctor appointments, visit hospitals, do different surgeries, take endless medications, witness myself rot and decay....... just to fucking die in the end anyways lol

Society really has it backwards. Its almost like they want us here longer, so they can enslave us, get our tax money, or even make money off of us with the different medical services

EVERY DAMN THING cost money, until our very last moment. From medical services, insurance, getting a coffin, funeral, to reserving a spot at the graveyard....... it's just an absolute ridiculous nonsense game we're being forced to play
I know right, it's so absurd. I hate how everything in this world is about money and how adulthood is just about making money (to survive). I hate how everything in this world is just about survival. It's so absurd that we have to pay to exist on a planet that we didn't even choose to be on, and we have to spend the majority of our adult life working just to be able to pay the various bills and costs of existence.

I'm surprised that more people don't realize that life is a scam. We all live in a pyramid scheme under capitalism, we exist to be slaves to capitalism and society. You have to work for around 50 years just to be able to afford to survive. Everyone is enslaved by capitalism and society, work is literally modern-day slavery.

I'm also surprised that more people don't try to escape. Instead, they all buy into the system and are somehow content with it, not even questioning why or trying to rebel against it. I don't understand how people are just okay with it. I guess they must've all drank the kool-aid or something; they must've all been socially-engineered and conditioned.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: redeyepiranha, Tionally, thewalkingdread and 1 other person
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019

They are heavily programmed / brainwashed not to see what some of us see here and can only be posted here: for example that life is meaningless suffering

Nobody even here understands how bad extreme pain is otherwise we'd be scared as hell of living every second

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Tionally, thewalkingdread, sanction and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
They are heavily programmed / brainwashed not to see what some of see here and can only be posted here

Nobody even here understands how bad pain is otherwise we'd be scared as hell of living every second
It feels like we're the only awakened ones and the rest are still asleep.

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread, sanction, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
I know right, it's so absurd. I hate how everything in this world is about money and how adulthood is just about making money (to survive). I hate how everything in this world is just about survival. It's so absurd that we have to pay to exist on a planet that we didn't even choose to be on, and we have to spend the majority of our adult life working just to be able to pay the various bills and costs of existence.

I'm surprised that more people don't realize that life is a scam. We all live in a pyramid scheme under capitalism, we exist to be slaves to capitalism and society. You have to work for around 50 years just to be able to afford to survive. Everyone is enslaved by capitalism and society, work is literally modern-day slavery.

I'm also surprised that more people don't try to escape. Instead, they all buy into the system and are somehow content with it, not even questioning why or trying to rebel against it. I don't understand how people are just okay with it. I guess they must've all drank the kool-aid or something; they must've all been socially-engineered and conditioned.
Exactly. If we're just going to be randomly thrown into this world, then can we at least have our basic needs covered?? Of course don't need to be 100% covered. How about 70%?? Or even 50%??? Just to make it more fair and reasonable, since we didn't ask to play this game at all

But in reality, we're talking maybe just 10%, which is during when we're a child. Once we reach adulthood, the rest of the 90% is our responsibility, otherwise it is completely our fault

OK!!! Sure!!! Even that I am fine with, although it's also because there isn't any other options. Then can there at least be some meaning to it?? Instead of just work, work, work.... just to die in the end???

OK FINE..... Literally even that I am fine with too. Then can I at least vent and rant, out of frustration, as a natural reaction to this bullshit???

Unfortunately, the answer is STILL no. Otherwise we are labelled with MENTAL ILLNESS

So we finally turn to suicide. But if they catch us doing it, they will also throw us into some psych ward and put us on pills, to force us to keep living........

It's like.... what kind of world were we even thrown into??? We're just forced to blindly obey to different rules our whole lives, while in the end, it is all pointless

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Tionally, thewalkingdread and sserafim