wondering&wandering

wondering&wandering

My precious moon! Don't go, please.
Jan 12, 2024
I get that it takes you to the weather.com, but isn't it easier to just close the tab? I feel like I might be missing something.

Thanks!

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I believe it's in case you are say- browsing the forum on public transport or around other people and you suddenly think it would raise red flags if they saw what you were looking at. I guess switching the screen to something innocent like the weather may look more like your browsing rather than trying to hide what you were looking at.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream, leavingthesoultrap, wondering&wandering and 1 other person
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
I believe it's in case you are say- browsing the forum on public transport or around other people and you suddenly think it would raise red flags if they saw what you were looking at. I guess switching the screen to something innocent like the weather may look more like your browsing rather than trying to hide what you were looking at.
@Forever Sleep 's correct. They made a post about it on the news and announcement's forum:

• Informative
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, wondering&wandering and Forever Sleep
wondering&wandering

wondering&wandering

My precious moon! Don't go, please.
Jan 12, 2024
Okay, that makes more sense. See, I'd never have that scenario happen because I'm too "cautious" (if you can call it that). But I can see the appeal of it now. Thanks!
@Forever Sleep 's correct. They made a post about it on the news and announcement's forum:
Okay, thanks! Nice to know!

I tried using the ESC button right now, but it didn't do anything. I guess I'll read the post. Thanks!

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream and Forever Sleep