IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
I've been posting sm abt this lol but context is: cheated on gf by kising another girl and asking her for nudes, backed out the same day because I felt awful and shitty, hid info for about a week, person I kissed told my now ex, they broke up with me, life is in shambles

I consulted with a therapist last night who told me that as long as I'm open I change I can become better. She reccomended that I get on meds as I had told her abt my 2 CTB attempts. I was texting my ex last night semi-reminiscing about last summer when I had mentioned I'm gonna probably be prescribed antidepressants.

My ex told me "That solidifes me not wanting to get back together with you. What if you become unrecognizable." I want to get better for myself but obviously for them too. We're past a point of no return in our relationship where we'll most likely be broken up forever. If I do end up getting better what's even the point. The person I love the most doesnt want me back in their life in any capacity, and even if they did they said we would never be the same. I have so much remorse for what occured but it's permanent now and I don't think I can live with that factor. I want to try and get better for myself and those around me but I cant shake this hopeless feeling of being rotten forever. Words spread to other third parties about this so I'm losing friends in my social circle pretty rapidly.

I know I brought this all on my self but seriously this has been the most isolated I think I've ever felt. If I do become better there's going to be no one really to witness that change, I'm relatively young (19) so it's not like I'm gonna run out of time to be better. I just see it useless if I'm forever gonna be seen as this shitty awful person.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
R

radicalfreedom

Dec 9, 2021
I genuinely feel for you. Only you can decide what you do. But, most people in say their 30s, barely even talk to the people they knew in their teens. It's very possible, if hard, to just pick up and leave and find new people. I can't and wont tell you that will work out. But it's very possible

N

numbed one

Student
May 22, 2023
The point IS to survive more ... To suffer more .

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
ForeverLonely82

ForeverLonely82

Student
Dec 22, 2021
so people can feed you the bullshit "Life is good" some more. so they can collect the taxes you make by working/disability. Fucking hate this world.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
There's literally no reason to stay here

Reactions: Ontwon