• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

Janebb

Nov 11, 2019
Currently I have a large amount of benzos, and access to a substantial amount of opiates. That seems to be the magic combo that causes od in my area. Does anyone know the mg of benzo and amount of oxy/H that would be required to ctb?

Hunter100

Hunter100

Lost...
Oct 12, 2019
Benzos will not kill you alone. But taking both is a definite. All depends on your tolerance also. I would take 10-15 80's OxyContin and 20mg of Xanax or 3-4 footballs. But that's me. Like I said this combo is dependent on your tolerance also. But the combo will kill just about anyone. Even long term drug users with high tolerances.

J

Janebb

Nov 11, 2019
Benzos will not kill you alone. But taking both is a definite. All depends on your tolerance also. I would take 10-15 80's OxyContin and 20mg of Xanax or 3-4 footballs. But that's me. Like I said this combo is dependent on your tolerance also. But the combo will kill just about anyone. Even long term drug users with high tolerances.
That is about what I thought. I know my doctor is very serious about giving me any pain meds with all the benzo I'm on. She says it's super dangerous. And in my head I'm like "exactly how dangerous?"
That is about what I thought. I know my doctor is very serious about giving me any pain meds with all the benzo I'm on. She says it's super dangerous. And in my head I'm like "exactly how dangerous?"
Do you think they will stay down? Or is a anti vomit drug necessary?

Last edited:
Hunter100

Hunter100

Lost...
Oct 12, 2019
This is actually my method as I have ODed a few times. It was extremely carefree and I don't remember anything except the violent "saving"
Narcan is what they give you to counteract the opioid and it was hell. Granted I used heroin not scripts.

Reactions: Janebb
J

Janebb

Nov 11, 2019
I have a hotel in mind. So my family doesn't witness or find me. I will also put warning tape up in the entry to call police so that the maid doesn't have to look either. I will give myself a day extra of time with the no service sign up. Then when they go to try and check me out it's done. That's the idea at least.

Reactions: Mpez28892 and LittleJem
D

dmsdnd18

Sep 26, 2019
I have been wanting to get oxy bc i always read stories about people od'ing on it but i just wanted to make sure it would work. Google says it would but it made me wonder why i didnt see it more on here

Reactions: LittleJem
J

Janebb

Nov 11, 2019
Hi, it's me again. Was able to get 20-30's and 50mg of benzo. I figure with a shot or two of vodka that should work. Right? This was a $1000 expense so it better work!

I have one question. When you OD'd what order did you do everything? I'm thinking about having a couple drinks, then taking all the benzo and half snorting/ half eating the oxy. What was ur experience?

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
Hunter100

Hunter100

Lost...
Oct 12, 2019
Hi, it's me again. Was able to get 20-30's and 50mg of benzo. I figure with a shot or two of vodka that should work. Right? This was a $1000 expense so it better work!

I have one question. When you OD'd what order did you do everything? I'm thinking about having a couple drinks, then taking all the benzo and half snorting/ half eating the oxy. What was ur experience?
Just PM me.

M

Mizzmini45

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2019
Is this really enough to kill you?

A

Ark

Arcanist
Oct 18, 2019
I can't say for sure, but, that sounds like a deadly combination to me. I have zero tolerance though. But that is a lot in my opinion.

Reactions: Mizzmini45
M

Mizzmini45

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2019
I can't say for sure, but, that sounds like a deadly combination to me. I have zero tolerance though. But that is a lot in my opinion.
Thank yoU. I have a few OxyContins from right before my dad died. Wish I got more before my mom throw it out after my dad funeral. The hard part now is trying to get more. Just need to find out How to get more. I have tons and tons of Xanax. I'm thinking this might be my backup method if SN doesn't work

Last edited:
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I have a hotel in mind. So my family doesn't witness or find me. I will also put warning tape up in the entry to call police so that the maid doesn't have to look either. I will give myself a day extra of time with the no service sign up. Then when they go to try and check me out it's done. That's the idea at least.

That's such a thoughtful thing to do. that is also what I will do when I decide to CTB.

Morphosis

Morphosis

Experienced
Sep 22, 2019
Is this really enough to kill you?
I've taken that amount on a regular basis not to CTB, just as a long term pill-popper. But I can tolerate enough to kill 6 elephants unfortunately. It would probably kill someone who wasn't used to it.

M

Mizzmini45

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2019
I've taken that amount on a regular basis not to CTB, just as a long term pill-popper. But I can tolerate enough to kill 6 elephants unfortunately. It would probably kill someone who wasn't used to it.
I have no OxyContin tolerance so that could be enough to kill me? I do have tolerance to Xanax would that change it?

Morphosis

Morphosis

Experienced
Sep 22, 2019
I have no OxyContin tolerance so that could be enough to kill me? I do have tolerance to Xanax would that change it?
If you have no opiate tolerance the combination will likely cause respiratory depression and also if you aren't found and shot full of Naloxone then yes it could

Reactions: Mizzmini45
M

Mizzmini45

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2019
If you have no opiate tolerance the combination will likely cause respiratory depression and also if you aren't found and shot full of Naloxone then yes it could
Thank u!

Reactions: Morphosis