• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ferret77

Ferret77

Jun 2, 2023
You don't have to share anything, that you aren't comfortable with 🖤

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, en-bat-y, sxixl. and 1 other person
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Too many statements made by too.many abusers and don't really want to write it down as I am trying not to dwell on it.

Upvote 0
PixelPlant

PixelPlant

smile, you’ve lived :)
Aug 15, 2023
"if you're gonna ctb then i'm gonna ctb" my mom to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Asingletwig
Upvote 0
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
"Did you do it for attention?"

From my ex. He'll never understand. I'm completely over him now though.

Upvote 0
leap_from_life

leap_from_life

schizo doomer gurl
Apr 5, 2023
I should have aborted you- mom
You ruin our family's life - my dad right after my suicide attempt when I woke up in psych ward
I cheated on you fuck off - ex
Stop talking so much you're fucking annoying -my boyfriend on regular basis
I was doing cocaine whole night - also my boyfriend, he disappeared for 24h to do drugs, right after convincing me that he's against drugs. Even against alcohol.

• Hugs
Upvote 0
SchrodingersCat

SchrodingersCat

I hope you find peace
Oct 23, 2023
"we're just friends"

After almost 6 months of almost daily flirting/reassuring me of how special I am, she stops chatting for a little over two weeks and I wait patiently for her. Surprise. She replaced me, and then I'm blocked everywhere without a satisfying explanation. She was behaving strangely and morphed me into an evil guy in her mind somehow, despite me not doing anything wrong. It's like I meant nothing to her now. A switch went off and I don't know why.

Admittedly, I responded to all of this by doing something very shitty. I recognize that it was a mistake, but it probably pushed her away for good.

It's wild, the things people will do to justify trashing you to be with someone else. Even making up lies. I don't recognize her anymore.

Safe to say, I'm distraught, which is stupid because we don't even know each other irl. Though, we were supposed to meet soon. I reached my lowest about a week ago. Deep down, I'm hoping she'll come back and fix this. If weeks turn to months and months to half a year, I'll lose it. My heart is pounding as I type this; the last thing I want is to lose her forever, and I don't want to be forgotten.

The worst part is that she's probably happier than ever with someone else. If she doesn't come back soon, I'll have no reason left to live; CTB is my only choice.

For fuck's sake, come back soon.
I dealt with something very similar to this except she kept telling me that she loved me and she ended up emotionally manipulating me. When she blocked me (without giving any explanation) I was so distraught, it completely destroyed me. Time is the only way you will heal from this it took me about a year before I stopped thinking about her but even now thinking about it hurts me. It doesn't make it any better that before this happened, I was in a short relationship with a girl and she ended up cheating on me. Both of these events make me feel like no one will ever truly love me and that I will die alone. If she adds you back I wouldn't recommend talking to her. She easily was able to block you and just forget about you without giving you an explanation. Anyone who does that does not care about you and you will only end up gettong more hurt if you talk to them. Im wishing you the best its a tough road ahead but hang in there ❤️

Upvote 0
Asingletwig

Asingletwig

Oct 1, 2020
My dad asked me why I was self harming and said that only people that were raped do that, meanwhile as a kid he used to beat me constantly. He doesn't see how his actions made me a nervous wreck but he will soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: just_a_guy
Upvote 0
AnxietyHangover

AnxietyHangover

Global Moderator
Aug 20, 2022
"I think we should be more distant, I don't think we should talk every day..."

• Hugs
Reactions: just_a_guy
Upvote 0
just_a_guy

just_a_guy

thispersondoesnotexist
Oct 27, 2023
"you'll never achieve anything" ~ my mom
"you should just kill yourself" ~ ex
"your dad has written you off because he doesn't want you" ~ my mom

• Hugs
Upvote 0
F

Fractal

May 22, 2023
My Stepdad screamed in my face that I didn't have any friends because I had a shitty attitude. He was right, but the reason(or at least the main reason) I had a shitty attitude is because I was severely medically neglected and was basically dying from blood sugar fluctuations from Type 1 diabetes. Parents didn't care though. A lot of us CTB were low key murdered.

Upvote 0
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
In terms of unintentionally devastating: Some friends of friends implied that the reason my Mum died was because she didn't have chemo in time because she was pregnant with me. I'm still not sure whether that's true but it made me feel awful at the time. Not that it could be my fault but I suppose it was a form of survivor's guilt I felt/feel.

I once must have really hurt my Grandma (which wasn't very excusable because she gave up everything to bring me up) and she said my Nana wouldn't have wanted to bring me up. That was pretty upsetting.

Intentionally petty and shitty from my childhood (suspected) narcissist: 'You're always going to be fat and ugly.'

Upvote 0
Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
My father told me that I was undesired, that I was a terrorist that never had to been born.

I literally made nothing to deserve that.

But I really wish never been born.

Upvote 0