• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Between these options:

1) Olanzapine OD - about 140 mg
2) Xanax OD - about 45 mg
3) Lormetazepam OD - about 150 mg

Also, what would be the chances of throwing up? Consider that only the first option wold be possible as a powder and water solution. Last two are syrups.
And xanax tastes bad and makes me shiver even at lower dosage.
Also, if you know a mix between them that would work even better for the purpose than an OD, you are more welcomed to share. Thanks.

Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
Olanapine would never be a choice of mine, psych drugs have never worked for me!

SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Olanapine would never be a choice of mine, psych drugs have never worked for me!
I see. Interesting.
I'm still interested of how much one would need to be knocked out because I need to take it anyways as antiemetic for my ctb regimen.
I heard someone saying that he got out within 5 minutes after taking a 250mg dose, but I can't stock that much.

Edit: I also wanted to clarify that for "been knocked out" I don't mean ctb, I only mean falling unconscious.

Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
I don't know I'm sorry. I assumed those were the only options you had by themselves! Now it makes sense 👍

Reactions: SmollMushroom
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
I don't know I'm sorry. I assumed those were the only options you had by themselves! Now it makes sense 👍
It's okay. I probably should have clarified that on the title as well. And this is definitely not a sterile response that I'm using as an excuse to up the post.

Please help.

Reactions: Stormy Raine