• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Please explain it to me, thank you :) It's hard to find any useful articles at all online so... I'd appreciate it if somebody could explain a system + alters to me, mainly what definitions are correct to use and such. It's been a while since I've talked to a system aka someone with did or osdd other than some minor posts here and there on ss, and I want to make sure I don't screw up. I got banned from a discord server with lot's of ppl with did and osdd once bc I made a tiny unintentional error and everyone got pissed at me. Don't want that to happen again... >_<

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
It means you don't fit the criteria for other dissociative disorders. It can have characteristics overlapping with DID, but not all of them. This picture of the change in the DSMIV to DSM5 might help: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:DSM-IV_to_DSM-V_DDNOS_to_OSDD.png
As with anything mental, it can be a spectrum thing too.

Edit: clarifications and grammar (thanks phone)

Last edited: