• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

donewithlife1

-
Oct 31, 2023
Is visine really can kill? Maybe I can try sounds like a peaceful way to die?

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
Is visine really can kill? Maybe I can try sounds like a peaceful way to die?
Bump it because I did not know about it before your post but now I am interested to know as well..

Reactions: zeldalover and donewithlife1
D

donewithlife1

-
Oct 31, 2023
Bump it because I did not know about it before your post but now I am interested to know as well..
I saw it in the news but I guess it dies work but it takes time

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
I saw it in the news but I guess it dies work but it takes time
I could not find much articles on the side effects etc. Just some cases of murders. And yes, apparently it is long. But that's pretty all I could find about it.

Reactions: donewithlife1
D

donewithlife1

-
Oct 31, 2023
I could not find much articles on the side effects etc. Just some cases of murders. And yes, apparently it is long. But that's pretty all I could find about it
I'm search and let you know I'm actually ask one of the doctors I work with…

Reactions: illAF
tinyghost

tinyghost

go home at dawn sleep in the sun
Sep 13, 2023
i'm curious how reliable it is

Reactions: Meditation guide and donewithlife1
D

donewithlife1

-
Oct 31, 2023
i'm curious how reliable it is
It's not really because from my understanding it makes you sick first so it depends on how strong or weak the body is

Reactions: Meditation guide and tinyghost
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
It's not reliable but for a few it has killed them and for many others nothing happened, that's the best I can find out. No one has put out anything definite about it as far as I can tell.

Reactions: donewithlife1 and Lifeis_Jouissance70
I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
Well, I guess we have our answer 🙅‍♀️

Reactions: Meditation guide
tinyghost

tinyghost

go home at dawn sleep in the sun
Sep 13, 2023
ive been looking into it more. ive been considering a propanonol od as a last resort and i wonder if combining it with the tetrahydrozoline would make both more affective as they both cause similar effects.

E

Enduringnotenjoying

Dec 8, 2023
I'm wondering if I drink, like, 30 bottles of it in a big glass that would do it.

Ovid

Ovid

FML
Feb 2, 2024
Mixing eyedrops (Visine) + alcohol was one of my methods of interest for a while when I found out that it could potentially be a super easy way to die. It causes sleepiness and slow heart rate, difficulty breathing, which could be a great way to go if it works. There's not much literature on it.

Here's a story about a woman using it to murder, using just eye drops and water.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/wisconsin-woman-found-guilty-killing-friend-eye-drops/story?

Reactions: computersrfun
Raven_Nevermore

Raven_Nevermore

Feb 18, 2024
I've been stock piling bottles of it . (so far 21). I'm continuing to do more research because I HAVE TO get it right THIS TIME. This year I also updated my advanced directives. 3 years ago, following one of my attempts, I was taken into surgery and I learned the following day that they gave me a blood transfusion (4 units). So now, not only do my advanced directives state that I'm DNR (Do Not Resuscitate) I had to add that I also REFUSE any blood products.