• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I am sure that we all get fed up with the well intended but unless pieces of advice people try to give in the hope that it may make us feel better but actually pisses us off even more. I think professionals are often talking books that respond With advice according to which chapter of the book that fits your circumstances.

I dont really know if i am thinking clearly today.Alot of my day has been occupied with thinking about the SN i have under the bed.
The social services are involved with us (my son and i ) and after another meeting on monday just gone,social services say they are worried about me again!

I have had my son back with me under a supervision order for the past 2 months so just other 10 months remaining.
They have no parental responsibility but i am feeling that all the so called support is too much.i feel that they wrecked my life and that of my son as he seems to be a totally different boy.
I blame them for this and feel like i have finally snapped and had enough.I told everyone in the meeting that i wished to be left alone but given the fact that they found out about my SN and i reduced meds without telling anyone,they said no.i havent taken meds today as i feel sucicidal with or without them !
I have several appointments next week and i just want to cancal them but know this will not look favorable.
Do i just lie my face off or do i make a stance and say piss off or similar - you have controlled my life for 6 months and you are not doing it anymore.
The last thing i want is for my boy to b removed again but i cant stand the bullshit anymore.
Any thoughts ?

Reactions: Circles