• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
Title.

My thought is that so long as it doesn't coincide with any happy events that'd be "spoiled" by one CTBing, the best time to die is on one's birthday.

- Since your birthday and death-day are the same day, loved ones will only mourn at one time of year.
- More neat- your life will have lasted exactly X years. Would look better on a headstone, I think.
- Your last day will (hopefully) be more pleasant. Could buy a birthday cake or something.

Thoughts?

Reactions: soulsing and davidtorez
SonicFan1994

SonicFan1994

Jun 17, 2024
Title.

My thought is that so long as it doesn't coincide with any happy events that'd be "spoiled" by one CTBing, the best time to die is on one's birthday.

- Since your birthday and death-day are the same day, loved ones will only mourn at one time of year.
- More neat- your life will have lasted exactly X years. Would look better on a headstone, I think.
- Your last day will (hopefully) be more pleasant. Could buy a birthday cake or something.

Thoughts?
I never thought about it like that.... Thats very thoughtful to your loved ones of you. Actually a good idea so they wont have to remember your birthday and the day you CTB.
i wont be ready to CTB my birthday in august though i want to play the new sonic game and watch the next sonic movie before i go childish as that sounds lol it gives me something to live/ look foward to

• Hugs
Reactions: sugarb and davidtorez
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
More neat- your life will have lasted exactly X years. Would look better on a headstone, I think.
Not true, IMO. Since you (we) start aging at the time that an egg and sperm get together, thereby beginning the creation of the "you" that will develop and grow over the next 9 months in a womb, that 9 months is actually you getting older (from the point of conception). Hence, when a birthday rolls around, we (you) are, actually, as far as our age is concerned, equal to however old we are from the actual birthday of ourselves, PLUS 9 MONTHS (or whatever amount of time we actually spent in the womb). Time starts "ticking" as soon as the egg and sperm get together. There is no "magic barrier" leading to an "inside" fa-la-la-la-land where time, somehow, doesn't exist. 😉

A reply to @sonicfan1994 and their 😡 response..........

Obviously, you must be one of those who thinks that time, somehow, miraculously, just doesn't exist on the inward side of that magic barrier between fa-la-la-la-land and the REAL WORLD.

BTW, my argument for when we begin to get older (at the point an egg and sperm "hook up" together) is NOT an argument I'm making for when actual life begins (on the outside of the womb). However, any rational person would/should understand that a person begins their creation at the time of conception and, consequentially, they start getting older from that point forward. Time ONLY goes in ONE direction, do you not agree? How could it EVER possibly be that you DON'T age from the moment your creation begins? From the moment that our creation begins, we, actually, begin the dying process, as we are getting older from that point onward. Doesn't seem too hard to grasp that concept to me. Think about it and be honest with yourself.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Hmph!
Reactions: sugarb and SonicFan1994
Makoto

Makoto

Look into my eyes and tell me who I really am
Jun 20, 2024
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
I never thought about it like that.... Thats very thoughtful to your loved ones of you. Actually a good idea so they wont have to remember your birthday and the day you CTB.
i wont be ready to CTB my birthday in august though i want to play the new sonic game and watch the next sonic movie before i go childish as that sounds lol it gives me something to live/ look foward to
Hey, no shame in getting excited for things. Have fun! :)

Reactions: SonicFan1994