• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
For me it's when I'm supposed to do fun activities with family and friends or anybody really but they just keep staring at their phones the whole time instead thus not noticing me making me feel left out as I don't typically use my phone when I'm social as I've been taught not to when growing up and I a 100% agree with it and also ruining the fun. Seriously though, ppl are way too addicted to their phones nowadays and it annoys me to no end.

Parents who only spend time on their phone rather than paying attention to their kids pisses me off the most though, if you're going to have a child in the first place then at least do your job as a parent and take care of them for fucks sake!

Reactions: delora, J&L383, binturong and 5 others
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I think there are a lot of things like this, but I'll just write one example.

I hate it when someone takes something and doesn't put it back.
I pay great attention to sorting things.
When something is in one place, I always have to put it back in the same place.
I hate chaos.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: 4everHeartBroken, Praestat_Mori, DefinitelyReady and 1 other person
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Most people like talking endlessly about nothing, I can't stand small talk.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: J&L383, 4everHeartBroken, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I don't know how to explain what I mean, but sometimes when someone notices I'm sad or low energy, they start shoving how high energy/happy they are in my face until I smile. It's like being peer pressured into being "happy." Seeing weird forced smiles or "funny" faces or being asked "aren't you having fun?!" doesn't make me feel better, I feel like a little kid getting talked down to if anything

• Love
Reactions: delora, FundamentalAspect, 4everHeartBroken and 6 others
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
I don't know how to explain what I mean, but sometimes when someone notices I'm sad or low energy, they start shoving how high energy/happy they are in my face until I smile. It's like being peer pressured into being "happy." Seeing weird forced smiles or "funny" faces or being asked "aren't you having fun?!" doesn't make me feel better, I feel like a little kid getting talked down to if anything
Honestly I feel that. When people tell me to "just be positive" it just makes me feel sad bc I want to be positive. I don't want to always be depressed like this but I can't help it. I feel like I'm missing out yk. You know when they say that asking a depressed person to be happy is like asking a paralyzed person to get out of their wheelchair? Well it's so fucking true! I kid you not!>_<

• Love
Reactions: FundamentalAspect, Praestat_Mori, fleetingnight and 1 other person

I put the HOT in psychotic
Jul 9, 2024
Your words strike me. People sitting around on their phones in social situations annoys the hell out of me. If we're sitting watching TV - sure, you can look at your phone, etc. But if we're sitting at a restaurant or out at a social gathering, or going out for a drive - get off your damn phone. My family is bad for this. I'll put my phone away when we go out of the house or to a restaurant.

If you;re going to live - live in the moment! Not with your phone.

Aside from that, it annoys me to no end when all people do is complain about their problems and don't do anything about them. Venting is fine. Letting it out and venting is healthy and I encourage it. But when all you do is complain (not vent) and don't take anyone's advice there's only so long I will find myself actually caring about your problems.

Reactions: delora and Praestat_Mori
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Some of these are things I actually do so I'm sorry about that. I don't feel very normal even if I have engaged in a few of these apparently normal behaviors. I'm on my phone a lot in public because I'm often too overwhelmed to accept reality or because I just need something in my hands to fiddle with. And when it comes to putting things back in a store well I'm notoriously awful at that. Even though I have a job where I should have gained a new appreciation or at least frustration with other people who do this, I end up enjoying it more when people misplace stuff because it gives me something to do so not even that was enough to remove my bad habit. šŸ˜ž

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, fleetingnight and eatantz
comabitvewombat

comabitvewombat

Comabat
Jun 7, 2024
For me it's when I'm supposed to do fun activities with family and friends or anybody really but they just keep staring at their phones the whole time instead thus not noticing me making me feel left out as I don't typically use my phone when I'm social as I've been taught not to when growing up and I a 100% agree with it and also ruining the fun. Seriously though, ppl are way too addicted to their phones nowadays and it annoys me to no end.

Parents who only spend time on their phone rather than paying attention to their kids pisses me off the most though, if you're going to have a child in the first place then at least do your job as a parent and take care of them for fucks sake!
Hating random celebrities when they've done nothing wrong grinds my gears like crazy.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, fleetingnight and GoatHerder
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
People not speaking their mind or not being honest in what they want and then sit back and let you figure it out the hard/long way. You could have saved me all the trouble you know!

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, ijustwishtodie, sserafim and 2 others
Kavka

Kavka

Jun 11, 2024
Existing and having fun. Show a little bit of respect to the depressed and have some fun where no one can see it!

On a more serious note, the use of thought-terminating clichƩs when you're having a serious conversation, discussion or argument. The phrase "let's agree to disagree", especially when the other party started the (controversial) argument in the first place, makes me so (irrationally) mad.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and jar-baby
yellowjester

yellowjester

I'm only sleeping
Jun 2, 2024
People feeling entitled to have an opiniom about everything and not wanting to admit they were wrong when someone points it out to them as if doing so would somehow compromise their personality.

• Yay!
Reactions: FundamentalAspect, 4everHeartBroken, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
People expecting me to be grateful when they compliment me. My teacher said she likes my hair and i told her 'ok' and she got upset wanting me to be happy and say thank you. But i disagree i hate my hair and i dislike compliments because they all feel like lies. I understand being polite but sometimes i wish people would just accept that some people won't take compliments in a positive way

• Love
Reactions: FundamentalAspect, 4everHeartBroken, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
Oh yay another complain thread! (jk I actually do like it.)

I agree on the phones. I'd add letting kids use the phone too much. I sound like an old man, I know, but the younger generations are screwed. Kids only use phones to play games, and often they are very simple, serotonin smashing games. I'll see little kids out at a restaurant on a phone the whole time. That's when you're supposed to get socialization. I may not have had a phone as a kid, but I had a gameboy and there was no way my parents would let me have it at the table.

People not speaking their mind or not being honest in what they want and then sit back and let you figure it out the hard/long way. You could have saved me all the trouble you know!
I was thinking of saying something like this. I'll answer pretty much anything honestly if you have a question, which makes it more frustrating when people make assumptions and interpretations without communicating. If I feel a certain way, I'll tell you, even if it's uncomfortable, so do me the favor of reciprocating.

I'll add in my own annoyance lately which is all forms of tribalism. Politics gets so frustrating if someone acts as if "I'm on X side, so everything Y does is bad." Sometimes Y might have a bit of a point... Also I really hate when people assume I have the same politics as them, which happens on both sides of the aisle in the US funny enough. Same thing goes for all aspects of culture: The Boomers/millenials suck!; the "normies"/NEETs suck!; anyone who is concerned about climate change sucks/ anyone who is skeptical about climate change sucks; etc. I think it's gotten worse rather than better over the past ~15 years, we're seeing this pour over into immutable characteristics which is awful.

• Love
Reactions: 4everHeartBroken, Praestat_Mori, fleetingnight and 3 others
jar-baby

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
Bad epistemology. Whenever someone makes a descriptive claim about reality, that they profess to be fully convinced of, but they a) don't have anything to back it up and b) are unwilling to discuss or debate it. I know that's within their right, and I'm not perfect in that regard either, but it irrationally annoys me anyway.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and derpyderpins
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
People expecting me to be grateful when they compliment me. My teacher said she likes my hair and i told her 'ok' and she got upset wanting me to be happy and say thank you. But i disagree i hate my hair and i dislike compliments because they all feel like lies. I understand being polite but sometimes i wish people would just accept that some people won't take compliments in a positive way
Honestly I relate to this. Usually I just say thank you as to get people to get done with it and move on since from my experience they'll just insist that their compliment is true if I admit that I disagree until I "agree" witch just gets tiring tbh. Funnily enough I just recently had someone comment on how well I take compliments witch honestly made me feel sad knowing very well that it's just a big lie and that I just pretend to prevent people from shoving them onto me. Don't know if this sounds crazy, but sometimes I wish I was actually able to react positively to compliments. I bet it's nice for those who are yk.

• Love
Reactions: 4everHeartBroken, Praestat_Mori and eatantz
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
What annoys me is how they always talk about happiness and how they expect us to be happy 24/7 despite there being lots of valid reasons to not be happy. I also get annoyed at how clearly fake society is yet everybody pretends that it isn't fake. I get annoyed at how people online know that adulthood/wage slavery is shitty but they act otherwise in real life. I also get annoyed at how people use each other for their own gain and so on... the list just continues
I'm adding this to my list too. I've complimented people before but I only do so because I'm stating my genuine thoughts about them, not because I want them to be grateful. I don't understand the idea of saying something just to make others feel grateful about it

• Love
Reactions: 4everHeartBroken, sserafim and Praestat_Mori
4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Student
Feb 11, 2024
Most people like talking endlessly about nothing, I can't stand small talk.
This! You answered FOR me! I was just going to say fake talk or small talk. I notice people on here SaSu are some of the most REAL human beings on the planet! Conversations get DEEP and REAL here. ā¤ļø

Reactions: Hollowman
pilotviolin

pilotviolin

five lives too late, and there's blood in my hair
Jan 27, 2024
"nobody asked'" and all of its wonderful variants

Reactions: Saturn_
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Incessant Medicare Advantage commercials. Every day. All day. 6, 7, 8 times an hour on just one channel. Especially the ones with the "has-been" TV and sports stars. When watching TV, I have to sit with my finger on the remote mute button, so I can react as soon as a show goes to commercials. I just mute every single commercial now.

kilowatt

kilowatt

Hi why me
Sep 9, 2023
Going to the church. My aunt would spend all of her weekends away from home, family and responsibilities so she can go pray some place as if she can't do that at home. Personally it bothered me very much and it did ruin a good part of her family life.
Reading other replies I feel out of place here lol

Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
"nobody asked'" and all of its wonderful variants
God I hate that shit so much too. I think a reason I and many other younger people like this site is because it doesn't really have any of those attitudes. Feels like such a rare occurrence these days to run into a site that just lets you speak as much as you want, in any way you want. It's concerning how Gen Z has incentivized being willfully close-minded, don't you think? And these thought-terminating cliches and the general attitude of being unwilling to engage with dissenting opinions is accepted with open arms, because it's "funny".