• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AtomicWaffles

AtomicWaffles

hxppy thxughts
Dec 15, 2023
I am just so scared, what if Christianity is right? What if Islam is right? Am I going to go to hell? Will we fade from existence? Is there a god? Is there a happy afterlife? A bad one? Please somebody I need some input what do you all think is going to happen because I am so scared of what comes after it's over.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, matt1968, _Minsk and 1 other person
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
people on SaSu tend to believe death is nothingness, myself included, so don't expect any "you will burn in hell" responses.

In truth, and there's no doubt you already know this, we don't know what happens after death. I never worry about an afterlife because a. If there is a god they aren't likely to be human because, well, humans don't exactly have god powers (though that'd be pretty sick) which basically tears apart a lot of religious beliefs and b. There was nothingness before we were born: it's not like non existence will be a first for us, we were all non existent once why would it be different the second time?

My argument can be torn apart pretty easily, but I'm not trying to argue so much as I am just explaining how I cope with religious beliefs and suicide.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, TiredOfAllThis, Introspector and 2 others
tarococo

tarococo

professional procrastinator
Nov 27, 2023
There is a pinned thread in the off-topic section just for people to discuss afterlife-related questions, if your interested in reading about other peoples opinions. I found most of these insights to be calming and comforting, since I used to be scared of afterlife too. c:
But some state that it has been the opposite in their case and they grew more anxious after researching too much, seeing that many different opinions ect.
In the end, no one can really tell you, since no one knows for sure.
I personally believe in reincarnation, or just a deep sleep.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim and AtomicWaffles
AtomicWaffles

AtomicWaffles

hxppy thxughts
Dec 15, 2023
There is a pinned thread in the off-topic section just for people to discuss afterlife-related questions, if your interested in reading about other peoples opinions. I found most of these insights to be calming and comforting, since I used to be scared of afterlife too. c:
But some state that it has been the opposite in their case and they grew more anxious after researching too much, seeing that many different opinions ect.
In the end, no one can really tell you, since no one knows for sure.
I personally believe in reincarnation, or just a deep sleep.
A deep sleep sounds so peaceful and comfortable I want it so bad I tear up thinking about it.

Also I found the thread you mentioned so ty for that

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, pthnrdnojvsc and tarococo
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I think we all cease to exist forever 1 microsecond after Death. Non-existence is wonderful to me no problems no pain no suffering not having to do anything forever. It will be like before I was born. The problems began for me when I was born. We all will die anyway

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, _Minsk, Introspector and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I very strongly believe that once we die we simply cease existing. Death is nothing more than an dreamless and eternal sleep where all is forgotten about as we just won't be able to experience anything. And the thought of this is all that comforts me, instead what I fear is this hellish and cruel existence where there is unlimited potential for suffering. For me death means peace, I see anything associated with religion in the first place as being fictional.

• Love
Reactions: AtomicWaffles
AtomicWaffles

AtomicWaffles

hxppy thxughts
Dec 15, 2023
I very strongly believe that once we die we simply cease existing. Death is nothing more than an dreamless and eternal sleep where all is forgotten about as we just won't be able to experience anything. And the thought of this is all that comforts me, instead what I fear is this hellish and cruel existence where there is unlimited potential for suffering. For me death means peace, I see anything associated with religion in the first place as being fictional.
I admire you and people with that view, I wish I could be strongly convinced that death is just death, we cease to exist and it's peace I wish I could be as strongly convinced as you are but I am just so scared which is why I admire that

Reactions: meltskelt
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
I am just so scared, what if Christianity is right? What if Islam is right? Am I going to go to hell? Will we fade from existence? Is there a god? Is there a happy afterlife? A bad one? Please somebody I need some input what do you all think is going to happen because I am so scared of what comes after it's over.
I just think of the billions of years before birth that went by in an instant. Time is only relevant to the observer, as Einstein stated. Death makes you a non-observer. In a way, we all die at the same time as we exit the space-time continuum. Death is a leap towards the end of the universe, the death of you is the death of everything. Best of luck.

Reactions: Labyrinth and Introspector
meltskelt

meltskelt

who?
Aug 11, 2023
people on SaSu tend to believe death is nothingness, myself included, so don't expect any "you will burn in hell" responses.

In truth, and there's no doubt you already know this, we don't know what happens after death. I never worry about an afterlife because a. If there is a god they aren't likely to be human because, well, humans don't exactly have god powers (though that'd be pretty sick) which basically tears apart a lot of religious beliefs and b. There was nothingness before we were born: it's not like non existence will be a first for us, we were all non existent once why would it be different the second time?

My argument can be torn apart pretty easily, but I'm not trying to argue so much as I am just explaining how I cope with religious beliefs and suicide.
how do you cope with the fear of dying? I'm not scared of - not keep on living- but more like " what if I don't like it? There is no turning back" kind of feeling. I do want to die, but this thought keeps me anxious all the time
I admire you and people with that view, I wish I could be strongly convinced that death is just death, we cease to exist and it's peace I wish I could be as strongly convinced as you are but I am just so scared which is why I admire that
yeah, I got you...
it's hard to know what to do to change our minds, someone once wrote about isolating yourself so you will stop caring much... but idk

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Dogs! My birds outside, especially the fat robin, my horse and those sheep.
My partner, sister, pops and nieces.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36
Princess_Kitty

Princess_Kitty

Lost kitty
Jan 4, 2024
I kind of had an experience that made me think it'll be like a deep sleep where you don't dream or anything. Years ago when I had my 1st suicide attempt...I was pretty much unconscious. It was pretty much like I was sleeping but wasn't aware of anything. It was just darkness but it was so peaceful. If it's anything like that... then I'll gladly accept death with an open arm.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
how do you cope with the fear of dying? I'm not scared of - not keep on living- but more like " what if I don't like it? There is no turning back" kind of feeling. I do want to die, but this thought keeps me anxious all the time
I don't feel any fear towards it at all, even my SI is minimal. I don't see what there is to need to cope with.

Ninja_Master

Ninja_Master

Dec 11, 2023
Afterlife is real, people that had NDE say it feels more real than this place. Just look at some past life regressions and near death experiences to convince yourself.

Reactions: lovelydeath and divinemistress36
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
The way I look at this is that there is no evidence whatever for any kind of after-life. None. Zero. Zilch. Nada. So why on earth should anyne suppose that there is an after-life? The concept of life after death, just like everything else to do with religion, was invented by a few powerful people to control the rest of us. Don't go along with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Talvikki
M

matt1968

Student
Nov 6, 2023
This uncertainty is keeping me here too despite the hell that are my thoughts, emotions and current living.

Even the sunset last night was beautiful and started thinking whether non-existence better.

I'd probably prefer some kind of re-incarnation with a better set of circumstances - just more of a will to live than better materially.

Sending you my best wishes.

meltskelt

meltskelt

who?
Aug 11, 2023
I don't feel any fear towards it at all, even my SI is minimal. I don't see what there is to need to cope with.
yeah, after sometime I have started understanding better what you said and it feels so much better and easier to just... leave

Reactions: AtomicWaffles