• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

Iceangel

Loveless
Mar 9, 2019
So in my pot induced exhaustion I was contemplating stat dosing my sn & meto and kind of went off into my own world and started thinking of someone very dear to me that is no longer really in my life. Ive played thousands of conversations in my head of being competely honest about ctb with that person and it got me thinking - what is something you desperately want to share with someone (close to you or not) that in a perfect world you could? That sharing wouldnt get you ostracized, incarcerated, or some other terrible consequence? What thoughts run through your head that you never utter aloud?

• Love
Reactions: bayarea, ShadowOfTheDay, stellabelle and 1 other person
sweet17sour29

sweet17sour29

turning teeth
Feb 22, 2019
"help me"

• Love
Reactions: Isittimetogonola, Iceangel, silentsinger and 3 others
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Too many thoughts to even pin down, some warm, some strange, some horrific... I don't even feel comfortable saying them on this forum. But I'll say this, when I'm gone, there will be endless things unsaid.

Reactions: Iceangel and Deleted member 1768
D

Deleted member 1496

Student
Aug 2, 2018
That I don't really understand this world. I don't understand why I shouldn't have a reaction when someone else initiates an action, and why I should get over everything as if nothing happens. I don't know why I get slaughtered for something minor while others can do something worse and have little consequence. I don't know why having some balance and being middle of the road gets you run over. I don't know how people twist things where I end up being the bad guy, especially for not wanting something I never asked for in the first place. And why my feelings or thoughts matter so little. And if I'm viewed as so wrong or lesser, why people would look down upon or prevent my own death in a world where I don't belong or enjoy.

Reactions: Iceangel, Mylifeispointless, Only Me Here and 1 other person
Pupuce

Pupuce

Nobody exists on purpose. Come ctb
Apr 19, 2019
"Stop telling me I'm smart and all, then thinking I'm wrong and you are right without even trying to understand me when it suits you"

Too many thoughts to even pin down, some warm, some strange, some horrific... I don't even feel comfortable saying them on this forum. But I'll say this, when I'm gone, there will be endless things unsaid.
Are you sure you don't want to try? That could relieve you, even for a bit

Reactions: Iceangel and Fadinglife
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
It would have to be perfect first in order for me to have the response lol!

seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
Honestly, I don't think I'd care to tell anyone anything. I probably wouldn't think there'd be a point for me.

Reactions: Iceangel
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
To be honest, I've told my mother everything. I'm not good at internalizing things like I used to be. I don't have a filter unless I'm in public/around others. There's nothing now that I could say that would surprise her. I wouldn't share these thoughts or beliefs with others because I'm too self-conscious and lack confidence.

Reactions: Iceangel and ShadowOfTheDay
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
'I want you so badly, I think of you day and night. I think of the future and our conversations. I think of the stupid things we discussed, and I want it - I want all of it.'

Reactions: Iceangel, silentsinger and ShadowOfTheDay
silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
I would say to a member of my family that if he hadn't behaved in the manner in which he did, I would have been able to be there for him. I think in turn if he was different, he would be there for me now, making a difference.

Reactions: Iceangel and stellabelle
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
"Stop telling me I'm smart and all, then thinking I'm wrong and you are right without even trying to understand me when it suits you"

Are you sure you don't want to try? That could relieve you, even for a bit
Yea I'm sure, it would be the opposite of relief for me.

Reactions: Iceangel and Pupuce
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
So in my pot induced exhaustion I was contemplating stat dosing my sn & meto and kind of went off into my own world and started thinking of someone very dear to me that is no longer really in my life. Ive played thousands of conversations in my head of being competely honest about ctb with that person and it got me thinking - what is something you desperately want to share with someone (close to you or not) that in a perfect world you could? That sharing wouldnt get you ostracized, incarcerated, or some other terrible consequence? What thoughts run through your head that you never utter aloud?
The truth.
Off topic I know but...I love your pic...smile.

Last edited:
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
I

Iceangel

Loveless
Mar 9, 2019
'I want you so badly, I think of you day and night. I think of the future and our conversations. I think of the stupid things we discussed, and I want it - I want all of it.'
I did this (yes Im that sad, cringey, and pathetic...) and let me tell you...its more soul crushing than you can imagine recieving that rejection officially. Your deepest secrets and desires laid bare to the one person in the world you needed to be on your side only to have those hopes and love trampled on cavalierly and cruelly.

While I can understand the frustration of not knowing, once you ask a question or voice a thought theres no taking it back. It requires an action from the other party and in my case it was not the answer I ever wanted.

I hope that helps put your mind at ease, knowing how that what if scenario can play out. Sometimes curiosity really does kill the cat...

Reactions: Pupuce and stellabelle