2. My friends doing the comedy
3. Trading card games

• Hugs
Reactions: InterstateFlowers, bornintoagrave and ecmnesia
megafire

megafire

burn it down
Oct 12, 2020
spending time with my loved ones, reading, and learning something new- but even then i'm still thinking about it

• Hugs
Reactions: InterstateFlowers, bornintoagrave and ecmnesia
darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Check in on your happy friend
Nov 10, 2020
1. My cat
2. A (false) hope for my relationship to be mended
3. Ghibli films

1. chocolate
2. a hot hot hot shower
3. my playlist "what being alive feels like"
I would love to know what songs are in your playlist if you wanted to share! :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 23586, DFFP, bornintoagrave and 1 other person
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
1. My cat
2. A (false) hope for my relationship to be mended
3. Ghibli films

I would love to know what songs are in your playlist if you wanted to share! :heart:
oh, i feel so important right now. it's my pleasure

i hope you like it!

+ I LOVE Ghibli movies. what's your favorite?

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, Niftypoint124, b&w and 6 others
megafire

megafire

burn it down
Oct 12, 2020
i hope you like it!
eurythmics version is more dance-trance than the manson version, but both have a special place in my heart <3

also you didnt ask me but spirited away was a massive part of my childhood, my sister and i ravished that film.

• Love
Reactions: ecmnesia, bornintoagrave, lobster salad and 1 other person
darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Check in on your happy friend
Nov 10, 2020

i hope you like it!

+ I LOVE Ghibli movies. what's your favorite?

Oh wow your music taste is bomb! I absolutely adore these songs (still have to listen to many of which I have never heard of haha)

My all time favourite will be Howl's Moving Castle, Kiki's Delivery Service and Whisper of the Heart. I like them all but these will always be outstanding for me haha. How about you?

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 23586, ecmnesia and bornintoagrave
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
-Watching something funny/pointless/dumb
-Eating lots of my favorite foods
-Interacting with people I care about (not many of those though).

Reactions: bornintoagrave
bornintoagrave

bornintoagrave

Nov 17, 2020
1. chocolate
2. a hot hot hot shower
3. my playlist "what being alive feels like"
Can I have that playlist, please?
wish I had one
I wish I could give you one. I'm totally pro-choice with CTB, but I hate when people are sad and miserable. You seem nice. Do you like ANYTHING? Or, what is the last thing you really liked? Or even mildly liked?

• Hugs
Reactions: ecmnesia
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Honestly nothing, but what helps slightly is parents dog and brother. Knowing that they'll feel bad that I died

• Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered, demuic and bornintoagrave
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
-Sleep
-Weed
-Beagle videos/gifs (I really love them)

ifb9C3x.gif

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, Disappointered, W’ren and 1 other person
bornintoagrave

bornintoagrave

Nov 17, 2020
1. D&D
2. My friends doing the comedy
3. Trading card games
I like watching my friends do comedy, too! It's been one of the few things that I really enjoy. This year has killed all stand up, but I still enjoy the simple things, like prank phone calls.
Honestly nothing, but what helps slightly is parents dog and brother. Knowing that they'll feel bad that I died
How old are you, if I may ask?
We
-Sleep
-Weed
-Beagle videos/gifs (I really love them)

ifb9C3x.gif
We have all that in common. I love dog videos. As shitty as life can be, dog videos always make me feel better. Good choices.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ecmnesia, InterstateFlowers and _Kaira_
Ardesevent

Ardesevent

It’s the end of the line, cowboy
Feb 2, 2020
Sleep, that's pretty much it. I do the same exact things every day, so nothing else really works anymore.

Reactions: Lastsauce, ecmnesia, Disappointered and 6 others
bornintoagrave

bornintoagrave

Nov 17, 2020
Sleep, that's pretty much it. I do the same exact things every day, so nothing else really works anymore.
I feel you. I do thee same thing every day, too. I try hard to break out of this mode but it's very hard when you just don't give a fuck. I'm sorry. I wish something made you smile. Do you like jokes?

Reactions: Ardesevent, ecmnesia and _Kaira_
ExitTheMatrix

ExitTheMatrix

First Time?
Sep 22, 2020
1. Sleep
2. Food
3. Drugs

Reactions: ecmnesia, bornintoagrave and AnotherBrick
Merith

Merith

Oct 24, 2019
-Watching something funny/pointless/dumb
-Eating lots of my favorite foods
-Interacting with people I care about (not many of those though).
Just gonna say that I may have screamed when I read your signature, since these stanzas have been stuck in my head for years

• Hugs
Reactions: ecmnesia, bornintoagrave and Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Just gonna say that I may have screamed when I read your signature, since these stanzas have been stuck in my head for years
Ah, thank you. Same for me. :happy:

Reactions: ecmnesia and bornintoagrave
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Well my life is just the same everyday ... No change .. Sleep , eat, smoke , pop some alpraz , go to sleep again .. So nothing ever gets my mind of suicide ever.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lastsauce, Élégie, demuic and 4 others
W’ren

W’ren

Worthless
Oct 28, 2020
Nothing brings me out of it-
But the only 'thing' that brings any form of peace into my life is my dog. He's the only reason i get up in the morning- the only reason there is definition in my day- around his mealtimes and his walks since i rarely eat and have no schedule for my own needs nor do i really care about them.
Him, though- he is taken care of completely. ❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lastsauce, Élégie, Disappointered and 1 other person
All washed up

All washed up

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020

i hope you like

Oh that playlist takes me back to my early teenage years, lol

• Hugs
Reactions: ecmnesia and bornintoagrave
bornintoagrave

bornintoagrave

Nov 17, 2020
Nothing brings me out of it-
But the only 'thing' that brings any form of peace into my life is my dog. He's the only reason i get up in the morning- the only reason there is definition in my day- around his mealtimes and his walks since i rarely eat and have no schedule for my own needs nor do i really care about them.
Him, though- he is taken care of completely. ❤
That's beautiful. That's a good reason, I think. I love my dog, too. He's my best friend. I'm next to him 22 hours a day. Don't sell that relationship short. It's one of the best you'll ever have. My dog's about to die and I'm really feeling in. I'm trying to make myself cold and detached, but I'm not so good at that. I don't know how I'll handle it. Hopefully, I'll do ok. He's very. 13. How old is your dog?

• Hugs
Reactions: W’ren
lobster salad

lobster salad

overcooked :(
Aug 27, 2020
Well the only thing I can do is sleep, cut or make an exit attempt. I can tell you, whenever I enter this mode I become nonfunctional.

• Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered
W’ren

W’ren

Worthless
Oct 28, 2020
That's beautiful. That's a good reason, I think. I love my dog, too. He's my best friend. I'm next to him 22 hours a day. Don't sell that relationship short. It's one of the best you'll ever have. My dog's about to die and I'm really feeling in. I'm trying to make myself cold and detached, but I'm not so good at that. I don't know how I'll handle it. Hopefully, I'll do ok. He's very. 13. How old is your dog?

I am very sorry to read that your furkid is close to passing. (((Hugs))). It's hard. I feel your pain- dogs are such special friends, they live in the moment and love us whole heartedly and unconditionally.
My dog is also quite old. He has a disease where his spine is fusing and he is on pain medication as well as a special injection for joints once a month. I am trying to decide when to call it a day- when do i decide that his physical suffering outweighs his mental love for life and effervescence. He is 11 but is a very large dog weighing in at over 100lbs, and the larger they are, the shorter the lifespan.
I've only ever had to put cats to sleep and that was heartbreaking. I am closer to my dog than i ever was to my cats- it's a different type of close- i loved my cats so much- i don't think i'll be here long after he goes.
My previous dog died suddenly in my arms, giving me the final gift of not having to put him to sleep- that dog was amazing in so many ways... so i have no idea what i'll be like either.

• Love
Reactions: bornintoagrave
M

Marauder

why keep existing when you´re no living?
Sep 9, 2020
I think it is too late now. But in the past it would be:
Games
Books
Work

Reactions: demuic and bornintoagrave
bornintoagrave

bornintoagrave

Nov 17, 2020
I am very sorry to read that your furkid is close to passing. (((Hugs))). It's hard. I feel your pain- dogs are such special friends, they live in the moment and love us whole heartedly and unconditionally.
My dog is also quite old. He has a disease where his spine is fusing and he is on pain medication as well as a special injection for joints once a month. I am trying to decide when to call it a day- when do i decide that his physical suffering outweighs his mental love for life and effervescence. He is 11 but is a very large dog weighing in at over 100lbs, and the larger they are, the shorter the lifespan.
I've only ever had to put cats to sleep and that was heartbreaking. I am closer to my dog than i ever was to my cats- it's a different type of close- i loved my cats so much- i don't think i'll be here long after he goes.
My previous dog died suddenly in my arms, giving me the final gift of not having to put him to sleep- that dog was amazing in so many ways... so i have no idea what i'll be like either.
Wow, you sound like such a beautiful fucking person. You've helped so many others, and that's wonderful. You should feel really proud.

I'm sorry you're dealing with what you are. I know almost exactly how you're feeling and it's fucking awful. I too have only had to make that call with cats, but also a lot of cats die much more quickly. I've adopted about 25 cats in my lifetime, and most of them I stumbled upon already dead. To me though, that is easier. I can't imagine taking my dog to have him killed. He's old. He's old AF! But he's still capable of giving and receiving love, and that's what makes this so fucking hard. My dog is dying. I give him a lot of medication to ease his troubles. I'm sorry you're going through this, as well.

But you sound like a great person, and not all dogs get great human friends, so bravo for being a good one :)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: W’ren