• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Felodese

Felodese

Student
Mar 31, 2024
I appreciate this question OP thanks for asking. I will tell you what it's like for me personally but first I wanna suggest a source/topic I feel may be helpful learning for you. I would look into the depressive cycle. As many of us regularly go in and out of depression and experience this cycle. There's great articles and youtube videos. As it can be different for different people I feel by looking into that and comparing your specific depressive behavior could help you understand better what not being depressed may look like for yourself.
Thanks for that suggestion! I hadn't thought of that. Maybe cause my own cycle is going from depressed to even more depressed and back again, I just haven't thought of comparing it with more "normal" depression cycles.