wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Mage
Oct 14, 2023
I've isolated myself from people for years I rarely go out I'll never know what it feels like I'd like to be able to imagine it before ctb

ManByTheRiver

ManByTheRiver

Bliss
Oct 19, 2023
It depends on if you love them as well or not. If you love them as well, it's as amazing, exciting and scary as anything in the world. Now on the other hand if you don't love them back, it's frustrating, you feel guilty especially if they're a friend.

• Love
Reactions: hi-okbye and wildflowers1996
Altalune

Altalune

alea iacta est
Oct 21, 2023
I've been in love and been loved many times. I am objectively an attractive girl and forming relationships with men was both a good coping mechanism, and a nice way to receive appreciation, praise and affirmation. I am by nature a very maternal and loving sort of person, so looking after a guy who cared for me was bliss for me. Indeed, I currently have a boyfriend too.

I'll talk about my current relationship. We had been friends for a long time and we both are from the same city. I liked the way he was so disciplined and focused on doing good at school. I loved his hazel eyes and tall frame. Whenever he was around, I could always feel my heart pounding and wanted nothing more than to be in his arms for all eternity. We started a relationship and found that some of our ideals didn't match. I am a people first sort of person, he is a work first sort of person. I loved looking after him. I loved cooking for him, buying snacks for him, doing anything and everything for him. He is a little unaffectionate but he loves me I know, this unfortunately didn't stop us from arguing as I felt I needed more from him, but even when we argued, all I wanted to do was stroke his face and cry in his arms. That's how much he meant to me. I loved him, wanted to be with him, wanted to be his with every fibre of my being. I would do anything for him, I would follow him anywhere.

Sadly, my issues at school and my mental issues have driven a wedge between us and this is tormenting me to no end. Unfortunately I believe we're past the point of return, and honestly he has such a place in my heart that I probably will never be able to fill it again. Which is just as well, because I'll be dead in a maximum of two weeks. Still, I would have done anything, even stay alive if I knew I would be with him for the rest of my life. Sadly, it is not to be. I think I'll be thinking of him in my final moments, him and his arms, my favorite place in the world.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ManByTheRiver, hi-okbye and wildflowers1996
K

KiraX

Oct 20, 2023
For me I know my partner loves me, and it feels like knowing someone is there for me and wants to desperately help me even when there's nothing they can do to help.

Ctb is hard because I have to almost detach myself from them because I won't be able to ctb as easily. I still love them, but I'm getting closer to being able to push past the guilt to actually do it.

I know they'll have a better life without me in the end. I've never had a job. Cant help support him or myself. Physically limited and disabled as well so he has to do majority of daily chores and tasks.

• Hugs
Reactions: wildflowers1996
L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
I wouldn't know because no one has ever been in love with me and will never be in love with me.

Personally, I have loved someone but the feeling are not reciprocated. So for that I would say love just sucks.

• Hugs
kilowatt

kilowatt

Guns don't kill people I kill people
Sep 9, 2023
I think it's worth experiencing before you die. However, an entire relationship comes with it's responsabilities and demands. For some people it can be life changing, but personally, I hate myself more than I love my partner and the guilt is eating me from the inside. When it comes to CTB I'd rather put myself first.

• Hugs
TapeMachine

TapeMachine

perpetually confused
Jan 12, 2023
I used to be addicted to the feeling of being in love. The rush I felt for those first few months was unlike any drug... My god, what an exhilarating frenzy of passion and internal melodrama/heightened emotions.

But even after those initial months of the honeymoon phase wear off, if you are truly in love with one another, if you genuinely connect and appreciate one another, it feels like home, like the ideal of home: warm, dependable, comforting. They are the person you can talk to about any and everything, the uttermost best friend, the lover, the confidante.

To be genuinely loved in such a way feels like...finally being seen and appreciated for who you truly are at your core. It feels amazing to know that there's at least one person in the world with whom you don't have to wear masks. You can just be yourself AND be loved for it.

• Hugs
Reactions: qsocdu and wildflowers1996
wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Mage
Oct 14, 2023
I used to be addicted to the feeling of being in love. The rush I felt for those first few months was unlike any drug... My god, what an exhilarating frenzy of passion and internal melodrama/heightened emotions.

But even after those initial months of the honeymoon phase wear off, if you are truly in love with one another, if you genuinely connect and appreciate one another, it feels like home, like the ideal of home: warm, dependable, comforting. They are the person you can talk to about any and everything, the uttermost best friend, the lover, the confidante.

To be genuinely loved in such a way feels like...finally being seen and appreciated for who you truly are at your core. It feels amazing to know that there's at least one person in the world with whom you don't have to wear masks. You can just be yourself AND be loved for it.
that sounds amazing

• Hugs
Reactions: TapeMachine