Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Fuck knows. Slow as shit this end.

Reactions: EyesOfNight
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
Figures. My apartment is a dead zone, so I'm never entirely sure which end the problem's at.

Reactions: Skathon
WhenTheyCry

WhenTheyCry

Experienced
Jun 25, 2022
Ddos attack
Seriously? What a bunch of losers. Being kept alive against one's will is a violation of their autonomy. They think they're going to "save" us or something? Only way to save us is to give us each a billion dollars out of your pockets. That, or leave us the fuck alone. And I'm joking about the billion dollars, it's worthless next to the appeal of the pleasant release of death.

• Love
Reactions: tvoisluga, deedeme and sserafim
U

Unsure and alone

It's a slow fade
Dec 10, 2023
What does Ddos stand for ?
I got the general gist of the post but don't know what that stands for.

deedeme

deedeme

Whatever
Feb 5, 2024
Seriously? What a bunch of losers. Being kept alive against one's will is a violation of their autonomy. They think they're going to "save" us or something? Only way to save us is to give us each a billion dollars out of your pockets. That, or leave us the fuck alone. And I'm joking about the billion dollars, it's worthless next to the appeal of the pleasant release of death.
Ik right?!

I wouldn't complain about the billion tho. Lol

Reactions: 2f2kd2up2care
4everDone

4everDone

death is freedom
Feb 2, 2024
What does Ddos stand for ?
I got the general gist of the post but don't know what that stands for
Spamming the servers with massive amounts of pointless data resulting in a crash or something like that. Either way it's just someone who also has nothing better to do with life as well on the other end of the attack.

Reactions: Unsure and alone
U

Unsure and alone

It's a slow fade
Dec 10, 2023
Spamming the servers with massive amounts of pointless data resulting in a crash or something like that. Either way it's just someone who also has nothing better to do with life as well on the other end of the attack.
Thanks for answering.

Reactions: 4everDone