• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

cosmic-freedom

Student
Mar 18, 2024
Nobody knows what this planet actually is.What is this ball made from stone doing in the middle of who knows what?What is space even?Who is calling the shots here?Why can't we see them?How are we,an extremely complex being with sentient and fully capable of individual thought processes born from a mere chemical reaction?How is this all possible?

This seems unbelievable even for science.How come nobody is wondering about this stuff?I want to pluck my hair out thinking of this stuff

SnakesButNoLadder

SnakesButNoLadder

"Don't trip on what is behind you" • UK
Jan 15, 2024
"Can I interest you in our lord and saviour Jesus Christ?" \s

I think all of these questions you asked are answerable by science, it's up to you whether you choice science or spirituality. I think you are looking at things as if they're unfathomable - and they are. Humans have a hard time understanding huge numbers, it gets even more complex when you start to include additional dimensions into the conversion.

In a universe so unfathomably huge, that has been around for such an unfathomable time, scenarios of unfathomable chance do happen. I believe this is called Ergodic Theory. It's an interesting thought that is overwhelming for some.

C

cosmic-freedom

Student
Mar 18, 2024
"Can I interest you in our lord and saviour Jesus Christ?" \s

I think all of these questions you asked are answerable by science, it's up to you whether you choice science or spirituality. I think you are looking at things as if they're unfathomable - and they are. Humans have a hard time understanding huge numbers, it gets even more complex when you start to include additional dimensions into the conversion.

In a universe so unfathomably huge, that has been around for such an unfathomable time, scenarios of unfathomable chance do happen. I believe this is called Ergodic Theory. It's an interesting thought that is overwhelming for some.
I think space(dark matter) itself is beyond the human senses(touch, taste, smell, sound and sight).It's an infinite darkness for all we know.Sure,science mixes in some numbers and equations and we have a roughly figured out the recipe for this mess.But it all seems so damn absurd.

Reactions: sserafim