• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lycoreco

Lycoreco

Sep 21, 2023
Its been long enough. I've felt like shit for the past 6 years or so. I'm actively self destructing and am sick of being alone. I spend every single day in my room doing absolutely fuck all. I'm a waste of a room, a waste of money, a waste of air, a waste of resources. A waste of life. No friends, no significant other, no special skills or hobbies or absolutely anything to get motivated over, no dreams or aspirations. I'm simple an organism that eats sleeps shits and does nothing. What is the point.
I dont even know if I'd want it to change either because it could just be worse, somehow I've grown accustomed to wallowing in self pity and being a completely cynical prick. But whatever, I probably dont even have the balls to kill myself, who knows.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'm a waste of a room, a waste of money, a waste of air, a waste of resources. A waste of life. No friends, no significant other, no special skills or hobbies or absolutely anything to get motivated over, no dreams or aspirations. I'm simple an organism that eats sleeps shits and does nothing.
This perfectly describes my life too. I'm sorry this is what life has given to you, and me, too.

Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
Have hope,
things will degrade enough you'll actually pull the trigger.

Joking, kinda? Honestly living like a "simple organism" is just like that. You eat and survive as easy as it is in 2024, spend the rest of the day asleep, saving energy, and on the computer, then you die.

With the other people, this is essentially my life too. I'm only waiting for shit to get bad enough I actually CTB or outright die anyways.

Reactions: Lycoreco
Amnesiac_88

Amnesiac_88

Mar 14, 2024
Same here, i've realized that my life it's going to be like that forever so there is no point in living, but at the same time i'm too much of a coward to kill myself i hope one day i can finally do it to stop being a waste of everything

underthedatetree

underthedatetree

Oct 20, 2023
you rlly just GET me high miku. I do nothing but fantasize about childhood media.

Last edited:
A

amra81nz

Mar 22, 2024
Also stuck in that same rut. Only reason im alive is because i dont want to leave my dog with out her dad

Lycoreco

Lycoreco

Sep 21, 2023
Have hope,
things will degrade enough you'll actually pull the trigger.

Joking, kinda? Honestly living like a "simple organism" is just like that. You eat and survive as easy as it is in 2024, spend the rest of the day asleep, saving energy, and on the computer, then you die.

With the other people, this is essentially my life too. I'm only waiting for shit to get bad enough I actually CTB or outright die anyways.
Absolutely. I'm just sitting here waiting for the timer to tick down to zero