• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Deathmandie

May 25, 2019
What you think SN kill in sleep, peaceful death or give uneasy death?

DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
While not the worst, being awake with various nausea and headache symptoms for the documented ~12 minutes doesn't sound too peaceful. I'm not sure if it would be easy to sleep during it, I haven't read anything to that effect.

I suppose it depends on if you have the right dosage and associated medications to battle off the symptoms until you lose consciousness. And a place where you won't be found for hours at the very least to avoid a rescue. SN is very easy to fully recover from if you're discovered and still have vital signs.

Last edited:
C

Crematedashes

Jun 19, 2019
I've never swallowed it as of yet, but it's been reported from getting sleepier and falling asleep forever after about 5-10 minutes or so and having bad headache and feeling sick.