N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
In datings apps there are various questions to choose for your profile. There is also the "What would your therapist say about you?" option.

I did not choose it. I mean I had to lie. And I don't find it that funny.

But here are some honest potential answers to this question. Actually there is often not that much space when you choose that option.

"He is thoughful and reflective but also needy as fuck please can anyone of you choose him so that he stops moaning and bitching about his non-existent love life."

"Run. Run. Run. As fast and as long as you can. Good luck."

"Maybe good for a partner suicide but not much more."

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, RW__Asher23, razahcareca27 and 1 other person
sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Experienced
Dec 14, 2023
My therapist said a lot of things about me. In the beginning it was often
"Has such humor"
"Has a lot of talent"
"Is pretty" (please kill me)
"Is highly empathic"
"Works very hard on their healing"
"Has a very good memory"

Then that turned into
"Still doesn't trust me even though I did everything for him"
"My most difficult client"
"Is competing with me"
"Is a 'she'"

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
My therapist said a lot of things about me. In the beginning it was often
"Has such humor"
"Has a lot of talent"
"Is pretty" (please kill me)
"Is highly empathic"
"Works very hard on their healing"
"Has a very good memory"

Then that turned into
"Still doesn't trust me even though I did everything for him"
"My most difficult client"
"Is competing with me"
"Is a 'she'"
When I read this it just solidifies that therapists and most medical professionals want people to keep attending and paying with no end goal in sight. Just money and resources.

Who says "most difficult client" and then continues as if nothing happened lol.

Reactions: glitteryaliens
AbusedInnocent

AbusedInnocent

Apr 5, 2024
I would make my therapist need a therapist.

Then the therapist's therapist would need a therapist, and it would set off a positive feedback loop and soon all the therapists will just be talking to each other trying to cope with the mere existence of someone like me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and RW__Asher23
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Depends on which one you ask...

Those of the public health system:
It's not as bad as other people I've treated, and they recovered!
He doesn't have BPD, just a lot of depression.
He has to get out of the house more, make friends and find a job (me: to not think about the shitty life that awaits him being a sheep of the system)

The private ones:
He is in a very deep hole and with shit up to his neck, no wonder he wants to die.
Need urgent help. Check into the psychiatric ward as soon as you leave my office.
If you drink 2 boxes of X with a bottle of whiskey you will achieve it

sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Experienced
Dec 14, 2023
When I read this it just solidifies that therapists and most medical professionals want people to keep attending and paying with no end goal in sight. Just money and resources.

Who says "most difficult client" and then continues as if nothing happened lol.
Technically she said (or rather yelled) "You! You are my most difficult client...! Actually. No. There may be some people up there with you." I wish it was just for the money. In fact she lowered her fee to a rediculous amount (practically nothing at all) to get me to stay and feed her countertransference. Those people tend to have major, major issues.
Depends on which one you ask...

Those of the public health system:
It's not as bad as other people I've treated, and they recovered!
He doesn't have BPD, just a lot of depression.
He has to get out of the house more, make friends and find a job (me: to not think about the shitty life that awaits him being a sheep of the system)

The private ones:
He is in a very deep hole and with shit up to his neck, no wonder he wants to die.
Need urgent help. Check into the psychiatric ward as soon as you leave my office.
If you drink 2 boxes of X with a bottle of whiskey you will achieve it
What's that last part about?

Reactions: Throwawayacc3
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
They would say I'm a histrionic, victim-playing drama queen. Because they did.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
My last therapist thought I was cool. I thought he was cool, too. We would smoke and chat about life. And it cost $130 an hour. Since then I've been looking for a cheaper way to find someone who thinks I'm cool, but so far no luck.

• Wow
Reactions: 3/4Dead, RW__Asher23, DefinitelyReady and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
My therapist that I saw back in the day (like in 2016) told my mom that I was "manipulative"

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, sancta-simplicitas, 333s and 1 other person
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Accentuate the Positive
Sep 19, 2023
My therapist that I saw back in the day (like in 2016) told my mom that I was "manipulative"
That's bullshit unless it was buried in explanation: like "she has suffered x and y and feels z which puts her in a corner where she feels the need to be manipulative." It's really bullshit if she just straight up said that. imo. I'm not a therapist.

Reactions: Throwawayacc3
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
What's that last part about?
That's from my last psychiatrist, he said things like they are (too similar to what I've always thought) things like that they care little about the patients, that the pills are just happiness pills and that when the consultation is over they run to Look at the DSM (I think that's what it's called) to look for symptoms and diagnose your patients.

He knew he was going to throw me again and almost at the end of the consultation he told me that if I took 2 boxes of X with a bottle of whiskey I would die. But I answered no, first because I haven't drunk alcohol in 18 years and I would vomit. 2nd that no legal pill alone can kill you, only leave you with a destroyed liver or kidneys and a new notch on your medical record.

The man laughed as if to say, I can't fool you, can I?

• Wow
Reactions: sancta-simplicitas and Throwawayacc3
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
My last therapist thought I was cool. I thought he was cool, too. We would smoke and chat about life. And it cost $130 an hour. Since then I've been looking for a cheaper way to find someone who thinks I'm cool, but so far no luck.
Talking to two geese is better therapy at the sanctuary than fuxkijg people. Even just leaning on the fence next to horse is better for your mind than some dip shit who is meant to help you but has NEVER related to what you've been through. They have a bit of paper. $130. My god. I thought £70 per 45 minutes was daylight robbery.

I'll take the sanctuary £4.50 entry and I can spend as much time until they close.
The irony. Did she see into the future of your mum having the DS hostage? lol.
That's bullshit unless it was buried in explanation: like "she has suffered x and y and feels z which puts her in a corner where she feels the need to be manipulative." It's really bullshit if she just straight up said that. imo. I'm not a therapist.
Anyone can be a therapist nowadays. It's so easy. Check it out:

Bro, you just down bro. Go eat better and go outside and get some sunlight because you get vitamins from the rays. It's just a passing thing of being sad. If you think about it hard enough you can think away the depression. Might even work with the cancer.

Lmao /s to the MAX.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: innominesatanas44, 333s, derpyderpins and 2 others
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Accentuate the Positive
Sep 19, 2023
Talking to two geese is better therapy at the sanctuary than fuxkijg people. Even just leaning on the fence next to horse is better for your mind than some dip shit who is meant to help you but has NEVER related to what you've been through. They have a bit of paper. $130. My god. I thought £70 per 45 minutes was daylight robbery.

I'll take the sanctuary £4.50 entry and I can spend as much time until they close.

The irony. Did she see into the future of your mum having the DS hostage? lol.

Anyone can be a therapist nowadays. It's so easy. Check it out:

Bro, you just down bro. Go eat better and go outside and get some sunlight because you get vitamins from the rays. It's just a passing thing of being sad. If you think about it hard enough you can think away the depression. Might even work with the cancer.

Lmao /s to the MAX.
That's why I insist on MD or PHD. My psychiatrist does 30 minute appointments so a combination of talk therapy and meds. No offense to anyone but some of these "counselors" absolutely could not help me dive deep into my fucked up brain.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
That's why I insist on MD or PHD. My psychiatrist does 30 minute appointments so a combination of talk therapy and meds. No offense to anyone but some of these "counselors" absolutely could not help me dive deep into my fucked up brain.
I've already mentioned this before but regardless of what their "status" is (whether is MD, PHD or CUNT) you have a very high chance of dealing with a bad personality type. You think the majority of people go into medicine for good reasons? A lot have god complex's, saviour complex's, status driven, money driven, etc.

Over 10 years ago I asked the doctor after he told me he's sure it's cancer that why can't we do a biopsy? He said there's no point. Those words stuck with me. I didn't trust school, police, etc but that nailed it for medical. I was right anyways. Just having a lot of skepticism and following the money always leads to depressive stuff but it's everywhere. Can't avoid it.

This place is super lame.

Reactions: sancta-simplicitas, 333s and derpyderpins
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
You have many people wrapped around your finger

• Wow
  • Informative
Reactions: ijustwishtodie and sserafim
leaftomb

leaftomb

let's live fast and die young
Jun 15, 2024
I haven't seen a therapist in like a year and a half but the ones I had probably couldn't say anything about me, because I was genuinely unable to tell them anything. The most they could say is that I have anxiety, but yeahhh nothing more

katara

katara

tired all the time
Mar 17, 2022
I haven't seen a therapist in like a year and a half but the ones I had probably couldn't say anything about me, because I was genuinely unable to tell them anything. The most they could say is that I have anxiety, but yeahhh nothing more
Same, honestly the shitty therapists I've had did nothing because it's hard for me to talk and i didn't know what to even say. When I talked about not having friends they never gave me any advice on how to develop better social skills. They literally did nothing. When I talked about how I wanted to be with someone i got told the generic "lots of people your age haven't dated yet". It's so dumb like I can't understand how people go to therapists and then brag about it online. The ones I have seen did nothing, it felt like they weren't even listening to me. My therapists would've probably said that I was normal, yet I ended up here. And nothing in my life has improved sense I first saw a therapist in middle school -_-

leaftomb

leaftomb

let's live fast and die young
Jun 15, 2024
Same, honestly the shitty therapists I've had did nothing because it's hard for me to talk and i didn't know what to even say. When I talked about not having friends they never gave me any advice on how to develop better social skills. They literally did nothing. When I talked about how I wanted to be with someone i got told the generic "lots of people your age haven't dated yet". It's so dumb like I can't understand how people go to therapists and then brag about it online. The ones I have seen did nothing, it felt like they weren't even listening to me. My therapists would've probably said that I was normal, yet I ended up here. And nothing in my life has improved sense I first saw a therapist in middle school -_-
I'm so sorry you had that experience:( honestly, my latest therapist was extremely nice and understanding, I just couldn't open up, I think therapy just isn't for me. I hope things go better if you ever go back to therapy tho!

Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Experienced
May 9, 2024
Idk, I refuse to go to therapy because most therapists would probably think I'm a fraud

Reactions: yellowjester
yellowjester

yellowjester

I'm only sleeping
Jun 2, 2024
I'm the canary in the coalmine here, because I never actually went to a therapist. I'm assuming they would say I'm too withdrawn and need to open up more.