phoebonebe

phoebonebe

bone bag tagged 'phoebe'
Sep 28, 2023
if you plan on having one , what do you want your last meal to be?

I personally can't really decide but I guess something sweet or a burger. I don't really know lol

• Hugs
Reactions: briarrose, shotgun and Praestat_Mori
shotgun

shotgun

im alive but im dead, awake but asleep
Sep 14, 2023
if you plan on having one , what do you want your last meal to be?

I personally can't really decide but I guess something sweet or a burger. I don't really know lol
cigarette (yellow camels or marlboro menthols), sour candy and an energy drink/dr.pepper would go hard

Reactions: briarrose and phoebonebe
Upvote 0
haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
Probably a coffee and a cigarette

Reactions: anxious_depressive and briarrose
Upvote 0
Kompass

Kompass

x)
Aug 24, 2023
I guess a nicely cooked steak with a good wine (my best friend always ate steak with wine) and a cigarette before I step of the stool

Reactions: briarrose
Upvote 0
briarrose

briarrose

pretty handsome awkward
Sep 30, 2023
i have too many foods i like and would want to have one last time but it sounds nauseating to cram them all into one day. instead, i think the week before i ctb, i'd eat nothing but my favorite foods, regardless of price. what does money matter when you're dead, anyway? worst case scenario, we'd put it all on my fiancée's credit card. we have no next of kin to take on the debt, so we wouldn't be burdening anyone.

that said, my very last meal would probably be a bagel (either an egg bagel or an everything bagel, maybe one of each) with cream cheese, a fried egg, and cheddar. it's such a nostalgic and comforting meal to me that nothing else would be better than that. i think i'd want polar chocolate soda one last time alongside that.

(on a side note, sometime in that week, i'd want steak. i'm a vegetarian and have found non-meat alternatives that i like for everything but steak. i think i'd regret it a little if i didn't have steak and mashed potatoes one more time.)

Upvote 0
viljalauss

viljalauss

he/they 21
Aug 22, 2023
if i find sn i might 48 hour fast but .. hm. honestly i'd probably just go with some good old falafel and hummus (there's a really good falafel place near my home) and i'd probably spend extra money on tahini cause it would be so nice :))

Upvote 0
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
I'm not sure I would care but my primary considerations would be around how much it could impact upon any plan I had rather than any sensory pleasure tbh.

Upvote 0