• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

innominesatanas44

innominesatanas44

🇷🇸
Feb 16, 2023
Think unrealistically, how would it function to be the most optimal for humans instead of advertisers, and how would it be it's layout? A site that is truly "social".

Reactions: Saturn_
BruhXDDDDD

BruhXDDDDD

Student
Feb 18, 2022
I just want to see funny memes and cool pictures without all the bitterness. Give me that and I'm satisfied. Posting news or pictures of your self or trying too hard to sway other people's opinions gets you pushed onto some other version of the site. Probably a terrible idea for a society as a whole but I'd love it

Reactions: psp3000 and innominesatanas44
innominesatanas44

innominesatanas44

🇷🇸
Feb 16, 2023
I just want to see funny memes and cool pictures without all the bitterness. Give me that and I'm satisfied.
Maybe image-focused like instagram but with subcommunities like reddit so you only see what you want to see, not recommendations…o wait, thats 4chan.

BruhXDDDDD

BruhXDDDDD

Student
Feb 18, 2022
Maybe image-focused like instagram but with subcommunities like reddit so you only see what you want to see, not recommendations…o wait, thats 4chan.
4chan takes it to such a funny extreme that nothing I ever see there makes me feel particularly bad. It's excessively egoistic people who get taken seriously or even have majority approval that bother me more.

Reactions: innominesatanas44
innominesatanas44

innominesatanas44

🇷🇸
Feb 16, 2023
4chan takes it to such a funny extreme that nothing I ever see there makes me feel particularly bad. It's excessively egoistic people who get taken seriously or even have majority approval that bother me more.
There are good elements to borrow from it. The anonymity has upsides compared to bigger platforms, your data is not being tracked to promote you temu shit or to push political agendas on you, instead you would have to seek it out yourself if you want to see political slop. I also prefer that it doesn't look like shitty modern web design.

Reactions: BruhXDDDDD
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Sasu

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, sancta-simplicitas and innominesatanas44
yellowjester

yellowjester

I'm only sleeping
Jun 2, 2024
SaSu woulld be the ideal sanctuary, if it wasn't for the Tantacrul video. Also, I think the bar of entry should be a bit higher, to filter out immature posters right away -- then it would be perfect.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
SaSu pre tantacrul. Alternatively, a site where people can connect to nembutal dealers anonymously with no consequences of obtaining nembutal from them

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Twitter but only with Sasu members. 😈

Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
No algorithm and no "infinite scrolling". Users and content are discovered at complete random (as in without algorithmic weighting), or by newest/recently online, or through your own search filters. No emphasis on friend/follower counts. Either has both like and dislike options, or neither of them. Customizable userpages with HTML and CSS -- think MySpace. Chatrooms, forums, private messages, and blogging -- numerous forms of communication so any kind of internet dweller can use the platform to their liking. More 2000s-looking site design (not crucial, just personal aesthetic preference). Site owners who actually listen to their userbase, who don't fix what ain't broken, and who don't sell out -- cough cough every big tech founder/CEO cough cough. Overall site design would put an emphasis on individual expression and freedom rather than minimalism, conformity and dogma.

Reactions: jar-baby, psp3000 and innominesatanas44
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
this but without personal information connected to it or the real world connected to it because I love VRML and so many VRML sites and social platforms of the past are gone or completely lost and defunct/inaccessible or require you to contact the actual creator or maintainer of the site to join which would take months

• Love
Reactions: Saturn_ and QueerMelancholy
QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Arcanist
Jul 29, 2023
MySpace was great. MySpace mixed with more interactive functions.

• Love
Reactions: Looking, Saturn_ and psp3000
tary

tary

Experienced
Jul 3, 2022
Probably like Discord but decentralized like Mastodon.

Reactions: Looking
AbusedInnocent

AbusedInnocent

Apr 5, 2024
Lemmy is great, it's like Reddit but decentralized and open-source.

Just wish it had more users, Mastodon currently dominates the fediverse.

Reactions: innominesatanas44
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Forums like this are a fine social outlet.
I don't need to tie an identity to a user to make interactions with them or their life any more real.

Reactions: Looking, AbusedInnocent, sserafim and 1 other person