• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

TiredofLife-Thanks

Sep 10, 2023
After deciding that I would commit suicide, many things came to mind. Practical things? Like... "I have a job, so I need to resign". "With my death comes funeral costs, so I need to leave money to pay for those costs". "I have a lot of clothes and objects that I won't use anymore, so I just donated them to those who still had more time to live.". Strangely, at first, there were no emotional or loss thoughts, such as "I will never speak to my mother or brother again" or "I will never hear this song again". Are you, who have decided to end your life, going through any feelings of regret or loss?
When I think about it more deeply, my only regrets will be not having watched more anime or finished some childhood game. My only regret will be not having lived my hobbies to the fullest, my only joys in the midst of an undiagnosed depression.
I think these thoughts only demonstrate how much I have lived an empty life. In which I was restricted and just went with the flow. The miserable adult life I swore as a child I would never succumb.
I think I'm writing nonsense, but curiosity spoke louder.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Ihoujin
bac-9271

bac-9271

it's over
Feb 29, 2024
That's not how dying works. Things you liked, things you suffered from, your regrets, what your loved ones think, everything ends the moment you die. That's the point. As far as you're concerned, nothing exists anymore, your view of the universe is gone.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, TiredofLife-Thanks, Hunter2005 and 1 other person
BackToLobby

BackToLobby

You are more than that. You have always been more.
Apr 9, 2024
I failed on everything and everyone in my life so I'm not going to miss anything

Reactions: TiredofLife-Thanks
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm not going to miss anything in this accursed life

Reactions: TiredofLife-Thanks, sserafim, BackToLobby and 1 other person
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Nothing, because I'd be dead. I imagine that death is like being in a state of dreamless slumber. There is nothing. You can't feel, think, or experience anything anymore. You can't miss anything when you aren't alive.

Reactions: TiredofLife-Thanks, BackToLobby and divinemistress36