l0stc4use

l0stc4use

lonely
May 6, 2022
my favorite kpop idols birthday

• Yay!
Reactions: Istanbulite

Dec 19, 2021
I would have missed hugging my wonderful cat and doing a couple of dabs.

• Love
Reactions: ConstantPain and Istanbulite
S

Sleepdrifter

Student
Jun 22, 2020
Would have missed out on a hangover and an opportunity to continue slowly killing myself with alcohol

Reactions: emptyjokes
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
"Getting back to the gym" for the 30th time.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Being homeless

• Aww..
Reactions: ConstantPain
Hirokami

Hirokami

Out of order
Feb 21, 2021
Needless drama and work. The latter I actually enjoy as my job is pretty fun and chill. I could do without the former, though, especially since it's been going on for three days so far.

starryeyedgemini

starryeyedgemini

It's where my demons hide
Jun 5, 2022
I would miss my music and coffee. One of the very few things helping me get through at the moment. šŸ˜”

Reactions: Marine and emptyjokes
emptyjokes

emptyjokes

Nothing left to keep me out of paradise.
May 27, 2022
Forgot my cigarettes at home. Want to drink tonight but I can't because I'm already in pain from drinking too much lately and my body needs a break. Learned that one of my coworkers died over the weekend unexpectedly. Everyone at work is being rude to me(I'm sure it's not personal, they're just having bad days). My band has a show 4 hours out of town this weekend, I'm half surprised to be alive for it. Time really is flying past me these days.

lobster salad

lobster salad

overcooked :(
Aug 27, 2020
would have missed out on a forced curriculum that is too much for me, being called lazy, spoiled and inadequate.

• Hugs
Reactions: 9BBN
M

Moonomyth

Student
Feb 6, 2020
I would have missed another day of a sedentary office job of limited value, followed by a late-night display of my own sexual inadequacies. I expect another display of that tomorrow.

T

Tacohell

Jan 31, 2022
I ate a taquito burrito it was pretty good.

• Yay!
Reactions: ConstantPain
M

Moonomyth

Student
Feb 6, 2020
In addition to another day of a sedentary office job, I would have missed the tangibly heavy feeling of my body bottoming out on serotonin in the middle of the day, having a number of return calls go unanswered, and another failed demonstration of sexual prowess.

Seems like it's all pretty rote, really.

MakeItStop

MakeItStop

Wtf.
Oct 14, 2018
I've never read through the recovery section. I saw this and this is honestly how I'm going to start doing things. Every evening, I am going to journal what I would have missed. Thank you so much for this thread. You have no idea what this has done for me.

Reactions: Yakamoz and ConstantPain
andweallfloatonok

andweallfloatonok

Apr 2, 2022
2 panic attacks and my dad drunkenly screaming in his sleep

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Ghost
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
Well, I'm not sure, but I think that one person in particular thought that he might have let me know in some way, that he might have misunderstood ... that he loves me?
I'm confused.
//
Doncs no n'estic pas segur, perĆ² crec que una persona en concret m'ha semblat que potser m'ha fet saber d'alguna manera, que podrĆ­a haver malinterpretat... que m'estima?.
Estic confĆ³s.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Poldark

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
Hilarious thread indeed.
I would miss being gaslighted and blamed for my CPTSD symptoms by my BPD girlfriend. Feeling small, helpless, doomed and wanting to stop existing.

• Aww..
Marine

Marine

*~ ēµ¶åÆ¾ć« å…Øć¦ć‚’å–ć‚Šęˆ»ć•ć›ć¦ć‚‚ć‚‰ć† ~*
Jul 5, 2020
@whatevs' (how do I write this ? with or without extra s ? help) zucchini post.

my neighbour totoro what GIF

Last edited:
C

ConstantPain

Sorry but cats are so much better than people
Jun 9, 2022
Cigarettes, Coffee, Pepsi and Mountain Dew - I love these far more than I should but so what.

Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
@whatevs' (how do I write this ? with or without extra s ? help)
whatevs's I think. I can understand you asking though; it does sound slightly awkward.

Reactions: Marine
Yakamoz

Yakamoz

passer-by
Jun 26, 2022
Personally, I really liked a Greek song coming from a cafe this afternoon when I was out running (I'm not in Greece though lol) and I was in awe, music is something magical, and the song was soo lovely.
Therefore if I was dead, I think I would have been deprived of this gem. This kind of chains of thought help me during some days.

Would this work for you, as well?

Love you all.

su1c1dal-dungeon

su1c1dal-dungeon

depressed rat
Sep 15, 2023
a diss from a friend.

its what really got me today. my friend talked through my sister the whole time and ended up letting plans fall through. i tried to keep them afloat but i guess it didnt matter.

• Aww..
Reactions: Yakamoz
fishlover

fishlover

in the end, nothing matters
Sep 17, 2023
wouldve missed out on another day of rotting in bed, how wonderful. im so useless i might as well be dead.

Yakamoz

Yakamoz

passer-by
Jun 26, 2022
A cat that was minding his/her own business in the middle of a traffic

Cloud Busting

Cloud Busting

Formerly pinkribbonscars
Sep 9, 2023
sleeping all fucking day, getting nothing done, missing therapy like an asshole, blowing a friend off like an asshole, eating an entire package of cookies, and feeling like a stupid piece of shit wastoid doing nothing with my life.

šŸ˜† I am slipping again what is happening

traumer

traumer

the thorn
Nov 18, 2023
a cup of rosehip tea and hugging my dad

• Love
illvoid

illvoid

he/it
Aug 11, 2022
break up a month into a relationship I was scared to get into. she says it's not my fault but I'm not stupid and I know exactly how hard I am to be with.