Arachnid_Antichrist

Arachnid_Antichrist

Probably a Philosophical Eldritch Being
Jul 2, 2023
So I'm really baked rn and I just wanted to ask anyone else on here what their ghost outfit would be. Do you think what you die in would be your ghost outfit? Do you think you get to pick your outfit before you become a ghost?

Ngl I'm kinda torn between some sort of vintage Midwestern indie type of outfit and some Victorian aristocratic vibe. But it kinda depends where I'm haunting. If I'm haunting somewhere in my current small Midwestern town then I would opt for option one. But, my town has a very historic side to it with a section of town containing lots of old Queen Anne style houses and other houses made between the year 1800 and the year 1900. HALP I CANT DECIDE!!! What are your thought??

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV), Forever Sleep, mouseteacup and 2 others
XdragonsoulX

XdragonsoulX

Vengeance Incarnate
Apr 13, 2022
I would wear a flannel, my favourite t shirt, black jeans and some vans and all my favourite accessories

Reactions: Sweet Tart
mouseteacup

mouseteacup

mouse - it/its
Aug 1, 2023
I'd love to be wearing something comfy that's also pretty. Maybe a nice dress that I own? Alternatively... I'd go for an alt sorta outfit and do my makeup all cool and shit. My haircut's pretty alt nowadays (won't say what it is but it was kinda popular a few decades ago before I was born), so it'd be cool to match that.

Reactions: Sweet Tart and H.O.Xan
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
pirate
IMG 3701

• Yay!
Reactions: HopeIsLost, Sweet Tart, Arachnid_Antichrist and 2 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I have no interest in clothes but I love your thinking. I'd likely go for the classic white sheet. 👻.

Reactions: Sweet Tart, Arachnid_Antichrist, Rocinante and 3 others
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I do not care about clothes as long as I am guaranteed the ability to make overly exaggerated faces and scare people

but if I wanted to scare people away I dress like Steve from Mr. Pickles, wear a venetian mask like the cloaked figures in Eyes Wide Shut, or I would dress like the stereotypical occultist

but also it would be cool to dress like a wizard while being a menace

Reactions: Sweet Tart, Arachnid_Antichrist, Rocinante and 2 others
H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
  • Wow
Reactions: HopeIsLost, Sweet Tart, psp3000 and 1 other person
Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
Black dress with a black hoodie. It's just the most comfortable outfit I can think of.

Reactions: Sweet Tart, Rocinante and psp3000
StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
Either my most comfortable pyjamas or a pretty floral summer dress.

Reactions: Sweet Tart, Rocinante, FormerlyFe(IV) and 1 other person
FormerlyFe(IV)

FormerlyFe(IV)

Snapped.
Jun 27, 2023
For a moment I thought this was a post about the band Ghost 😂

I'd go for a silly bedsheets ghost vibe, photos from a silly ghostly outfit in Runescape lol

1690995968363 1690995980119

1690995648422 1690995787627

BTW, Papa Emeritus II or the first iteration of the Nameless Ghouls were the coolest IMO

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Grav, Sweet Tart, Arachnid_Antichrist and 4 others
guinea-pig

guinea-pig

:0
Jul 31, 2023
I'd probably wear a top I crocheted and some pants that match it

Reactions: Sweet Tart and Rocinante
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: HopeIsLost, Sweet Tart, Arachnid_Antichrist and 1 other person
Arachnid_Antichrist

Arachnid_Antichrist

Probably a Philosophical Eldritch Being
Jul 2, 2023
  • Yay!
Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV)
ANONYMOUSM

ANONYMOUSM

Aug 5, 2023
im honestly torn between my hoodie or some eternal white dress with a umbrella

Reactions: Sweet Tart, Arachnid_Antichrist and ApparentlyNot
Arya Quinn

Arya Quinn

Aug 5, 2023
One of my favourite dresses and a full face of makeup.

Reactions: Sweet Tart
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Purple and black lolita-style dress. I have fallen for the gothic lolita propaganda.

Reactions: ANONYMOUSM and Sweet Tart
Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
I do not care about clothes as long as I am guaranteed the ability to make overly exaggerated faces and scare people

but if I wanted to scare people away I dress like Steve from Mr. Pickles, wear a venetian mask like the cloaked figures in Eyes Wide Shut, or I would dress like the stereotypical occultist

but also it would be cool to dress like a wizard while being a menace
This tracks based on our convo about horror, @psp3000 and I like the mask idea. What do you think about the Plague Doctor mask? I learned of it from The Poughkeepsie Tapes and I'm curious to find out more about it's history. I'm not familiar with Mr Pickles but am curious now!

I think I'd go for a flowing silk nightgown and a Plague Doctor mask, for a scary succubus vibe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arachnid_Antichrist
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
This tracks based on our convo about horror, @psp3000 and I like the mask idea. What do you think about the Plague Doctor mask? I learned of it from The Poughkeepsie Tapes and I'm curious to find out more about it's history. I'm not familiar with Mr Pickles but am curious now!
a plague doctor mask would be a good idea because you could hover over people's beds and make them believe that they are sick or that their time has come

Mr. Pickles is a show from [adult swim] about a demonic dog, a border collie to be more specific living a double life at first the show was interesting but then it got boring to me as the episodes progressed because it's all shock with little to no substance I guess it depends on the person but it's very graphic and like something edgy a kid in middle school would watch which makes me cringe a bit watching it now but if youre interested in the show they show reruns of it on the [adult swim] site/app all the time as far as I know

also here's Steve spoiler just in case nsfw

jazzcat

jazzcat

dark eyed and miserable
May 19, 2023
a white bedsheet with two holes for eyes, I'd like to stick to the classics

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Rocinante, psp3000 and Arachnid_Antichrist
Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
A plain old bedsheet with eye holes. Oh and I've warned wife and kid that if there's a way I'm coming back as a ghost so be ready.

Reactions: Rocinante