• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

šŸŽµ Can this be the end? Is this the way I die?
Apr 17, 2023
I think I'd have to ctb unironically. My life has been a battlefield for so long that I wouldn't know what to do in peace time. I'm a hardened veteran not fit for a soft existence. And this world feels like a beta world that is nice to look at it but the activities available are unsatisfying and need to be reworked in Research and Development. It's sick that the worlds shown in tv, movies, and video games are better than boring reality. What a tease

Reactions: sserafim and 4am
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If all my problems were solved - it's only one major problem (money) - I would start living my life again, traveling, exploring other countries and cultures, hobbies, maybe I'd try new things that could become a hobby.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'd probably live it. Until someone whose life gets ruined by my life being better opts to take revenge on me and ends my life.

lachrymost

lachrymost

finger on the eject button
Oct 4, 2022
If all my problems were solved, then I guess I'd have the courage and confidence for right to die activism. The right to die is a crucial priority, because if you can't die peacefully then you could be forced to suffer through anything possible.

Reactions: sserafim
Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
I would become a hermit again and sit inside all day painting/drawing. I guess that my problems have actually helped me get out of my shell and become a better person... Despite getting more dopamine consistently by drawing all day.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'd be a permanent hiki and just consume the media and entertainment that people would make. I wouldn't have any responsibilities as everything would magically be done for me. I'd also die peacefully during my sleep before I reach old age

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

šŸŽµ Can this be the end? Is this the way I die?
Apr 17, 2023
I'd probably live it. Until someone whose life gets ruined by my life being better opts to take revenge on me and ends my life.
Lol why do you view yourself as a villain?

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Nothing lol. I'd just neetmaxx until I die. I wouldn't have to work and I would have infinite money instead. I'd go traveling though because I want to explore the world. I would stay young and beautiful forever as I wouldn't age past 25
Lol why do you view yourself as a villain?
I also wonder this
I'd be a permanent hiki and just consume the media and entertainment that people would make. I wouldn't have any responsibilities as everything would magically be done for me. I'd also die peacefully during my sleep before I reach old age
Same. I would be free from responsibilities, demands and obligations, and I'd have an existence as chill as ice. Ice ice, baby. šŸ§Š I wouldn't have to do anything, as other people would do everything for me. Maybe you'll see me in the ice circle eventually šŸ‘€ See you in the 9th circle of hell! Jk šŸ¤£ I just really like the ice circle for some reason. I'd never reach middle or old age as I wouldn't age past 25. I would just die in my sleep when I feel like life isn't fun or worth it anymore

Last edited:
Reactions: Zanmato and 4am

1MiserableGuy

Experienced
Dec 30, 2023
I would relocate to the Mississippi delta and try to reignite my now dead music career. I had one in Nashville for seven years, and 2020 destroyed it.

Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
Wdym? How so
I had the problem of being a nasty, toxic person towards most my family. Despite me living with my foster parent, I refused to accept how they lived [they'd throw parties sometimes and smoke, which got into the house and into my room] so I made their lives miserable. To the point where I got kicked out when I was defending one of my sisters. That forced me to go to college for a place to live. Because of college, I met people who straightened out my bad personality and with effort, I became a better person who was more open to people's differences. It helped me stop viewing life so pessimistically.

If I didn't have the problem of being a toxic person, I would still be in my room today. Not volunteering. Not knowing how to drive. Probably would've killed myself by now.

• Informative
MyTimeIsUp

MyTimeIsUp

I often wonder if there is an afterlife, do you?
Feb 27, 2024
Presuming my money problems also vanished, I would definitely travel. I would do things, a lot of things actually, there's so much I want to do, but I can't even afford food at the moment.

Of course my mental health wouldn't improve overnight, however, doing the things I enjoy would certainly give me something to focus on. Plus, I always sleep better when I'm elsewhere, so it would help instantly!

If I had money right now, I'd jump on a train, go somewhere, and book a hotel for a couple of days. Even if it meant just eating shit and watching films on the TV, I would certainly come back feeling a lot better. I always do (when I used to see a family member once a month, years ago, I did this and felt so much better for it).

I would also give therapy another go. Private therapy, with the same therapist I had recently, because he is the only one that's ever really listened, and helped me, but unfortunately the NHS only allows for 4 months worth of sessions, which isn't enough.

Yeah... if I had money, I'd be so much better off. No more worrying about when I'm going to get my next meal, or afford to pay my bills. My life would improve dramatically, and in turn, it would ease my suffering, too.

Even just the little things help, you know? I would love to sit by the beach, eat a bag of chips with curry sauce, and listen to the sound of the waves crashing, watch the waves crashing. So peaceful. I can't even afford to do that though. That's my safe place. Definitely