• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Undeadbird

Undeadbird

Bird
May 16, 2024
I (24M) have just caught my boyfriend (53M) of 6 years cheating on me with a 16 year old. I have spent the last 4 years working my ass off at university studying for a degree in Biomedical Science, I've spent the last 4 months losing my mind with depression and suicidal ideation over my stupid past; We were intending to get married not long from now and I discover this, I suppose I should've known, getting with such a man at 18. I thought he was good, and I'm now realising that this couldn't be farther from the truth. From the ages of 10 to present I have suffered with this feeling but I have always given this man my love, I have showed him the greatest respect and decency and given my life to him, It has taken everything from me to know what he's done... I want to kill myself soon and be done with this evil world but I have no money or resources to do so (peacefully) - i'm a coward.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Zanmato, ToastInTheShell and bunintherug

I put the HOT in psychotic
Jul 9, 2024
I think take your time with your thoughts. This guy sounds like a predator. He's in his 50s going after 16 years old? Guy needs to be in prison, honestly.

C

CannotAnymore

Apr 29, 2022
First of all I am so sorry that this is happening. He is a preadator and a groomer. Think about it, he was already 29 when you were born. Also being with a 16 year old makes him an abuser... 16 is a child... Don't beat yourself up about this. Like you said you are in University and studying, you can get your life together. You can walk away. I know I sound like a hypocrite but the truth is that this man is no good.

I hope you can find resources to get away from him.

leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Ditch the bastard and if the age of consent in your area is higher than sixteen then get the bastard arrested too. Fuck him. He's scum. Forget committing suicide over him, he's not even worth committing suicide over, he's less than the gum underneath your shoe.
Anyway, keep doing uni and find someone better, preferably closer to your age. I don't care about legality, a fifty year old who's willing to date someone in their teens is bad news.

Undeadbird

Undeadbird

Bird
May 16, 2024
Ditch the bastard and if the age of consent in your area is higher than sixteen then get the bastard arrested too. Fuck him. He's scum. Forget committing suicide over him, he's not even worth committing suicide over, he's less than the gum underneath your shoe.
Anyway, keep doing uni and find someone better, preferably closer to your age. I don't care about legality, a fifty year old who's willing to date someone in their teens is bad news.
Age of consent here is 16, so it would be pointless to try but it's the morality of it, they're the same age as his nieces and nephews. It's disgusting and I feel physically sick thinking about it, I don't know how to move on from this at all.