• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

X

xxxllrrssaa

Jan 18, 2021
I want to end my life. I have a lot of medication but no prescription medicine. I know that the over the counter medication is going to potentially take a really long time and be very painful and I could be found too soon, and I know the best option for me is probably to jump. I live quite near some really high cliffs and I know I would die from it, but I just don't have the courage to do it and jump. I don't have the time to go and try and talk myself into jumping because the police will come and section me and I also don't want to put anyone else at risk at the cliffs. I just want to be able to go without anyone noticing until I have done it. I'm not sure what I should do. I am thinking maybe taking all the medication and when I am in so much pain to just jump then. I'm just so worried I will be found and end up in a worse off condition. I know this is the only way to stop the problems I have and I am also just a burden to the people around me by feeling this way, so I need to find a solution soon

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
If I were in your shoes, I would look into other methods in the resources section.
You seem to have many doubts (and I can understand that) so, doing things in a rush doesn't seem the best idea.

Wish you the best and feel free to pm me if you wanna talk.

Hugs and love

pen

pen

it's A non Getting Down socializing situation
Dec 25, 2020
The act of jumping doesn't make me afraid, it'd be like only seconds of fear, the problem is once started there's no way back and that is scary.

X

xxxllrrssaa

Jan 18, 2021
The act of jumping doesn't make me afraid, it'd be like only seconds of fear, the problem is once started there's no way back and that is scary.
Yes I've heard people who have lived say that they feel regret when they jump