E

emma99

Student
Jul 31, 2024
So Your life is a total disaster and you constantly feel like shit. So you go online to see what you can find. And to your amaze you find SaSu. So you join the site, start browings through the forums. You find the resource links, you start reading the books. And you find you chosen option. Travel to South America as a fnal holiday, and buy some nembutal.

And so you get ready book your tickets, and your off on your final holiday. And so you land in South America and as your walking out the airport you meet some one you recognise from when you were younger. Although you had mostly been bullied all your life. This person had been a friend. And so you start chatting and reminiscing and you end up slipping up and letting them know how bad things are.

They turn to you, and offer you a job to come work for the Sinaloa Cartel.

What do you do?

Reactions: kinderbueno
pomcustard

pomcustard

Almost free
Jul 29, 2024
Wouldn't working for a criminal organization just make your life even worse?

• Yay!
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, sorrowful, 3/4Dead and 1 other person
prana

prana

Country boy
Jul 15, 2024
My first thought was: It depends on what they want you to do and how confident you are in your ability/willingness to do it.
But there is always the chance once they've had you commit one criminal act they'll use it to blackmail you into doing things you aren't comfortable with. They probably have people on the inside of the local PD.
I would very politely decline that offer lol. What about it made it a good alternative to suicide? A lot of money, or it seemed fun, or what?

Reactions: sorrowful and 3/4Dead
abchia

abchia

Student
Aug 28, 2023
Nope. If I went on a final vacation to CTB, my mind is fully set.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
kinderbueno

kinderbueno

Waiting at the bus stop
Jun 22, 2024
I'd decline, unless they can help me get nembutal somehow, in which case I'd go for it

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
That sounds like a very constructed story that is very unlikely to happen.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
No, fuck that, if I am going on a trip to get nembutal, I'm going to get nembutal and nothing else. I won't let anything stop me from obtaining a painless suicide method. Death is far better than anything that life can offer me

E

emma99

Student
Jul 31, 2024
What about it made it a good alternative to suicide?
It would keep you alive.
For example if you were over in south america
because you lost your wife.
and here you land and some guy offers you a job
that comes with a wife.

I'm not being sexist, that's just how criminal syndicates usually work
you go into the business and you'll end up getting married to the family.