• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SunflowerBrains

SunflowerBrains

May 7, 2023
What would happen if I'm not home when they show up for a Wellness Check triggered by buying SN?

Additional question: when do they usually come? The day of, or months after?

Reactions: AllFoxedOut
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
depends how serious they deem the threat to your life. worst case, welfare checks do grant police the power to break into your home. however this might depend on the law where you live. I've heard of members receiving phone calls should they not answer the door, or the police may simply come by another time.

welfare checks seem to be able to happen whenever.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
They'll usually just come back later. Once an incident has been allocated they have to file an 'action taken', so until they can put in enough to cover themselves and demonstrate they followed up the complaint they'll keep trying to interview you.